Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well that was a surprise. Mandy beat Asuka tonight.

Reminded me of the times when Carmella did this to Asuka.

Should the SD women's champ be protected more? Thoughts?

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,996 Posts
Hopefully, this means that Asuka retains at Fast Lane (which she should).

·
Custom User Title
6,555 Posts
It's setting up a match at Fastlane. I fully expect Asuka to go over in a fairly dominant fashion there, and Mandy to be thrown back into the tag team doldrums where she belongs, because she looked pretty awful tonight.

·
Mamba Mentality
26,071 Posts
My thoughts are Asuka's title defense at Mania is going to be far down the card compared to the Raw women's title main event between Ronda/Charlotte/Becky, and that sucks for Asuka.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,996 Posts
They barely feature her at all since Royal Rumble, hell even before that. And then she finally has a match, and loses.... to Mandy Rose

I’m as salty as an angry lesbian’s vagina right now
Okay, you win the line of the night right here :lol

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
It was pretty stupid. WWE seems to not understand that you don't need to do 50/50 booking for every feud. Asuka should be booked stronger and shouldn't be losing to lower tier characters like Mandy. The SD Woman's title has dropped so considerably it's pathetic. Other than Becky, Alexa Bliss was the only champion they actually booked well.

·
Registered
8,589 Posts
The division is so fucking thin that they need to nerf Asuka to make potential challengers look like credible threats.

Well you know, if the division is so thin and you've already demonstrated you're willing to bring in NXT people, how about bringing in Kairi, Candice, and Rhea. You know, people that are actually good.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,044 Posts
I wonder what Tyrion's thoughts are on this.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
I am not completely against Asuka losing, but there are better ways to do it: Make Sonya interfere, make her lose by count out, hell, make Asuka win HER FIRST MATCH BACK in a fucking month and then make Mandy and Sonya destroy her after the match, all of those scenarios could have set up a title match at Fastlane, but instead they made her look like a fucking geek

1 - 20 of 137 Posts