Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what are your thoughts on Kane's Current Mask? Personally I like it. Reason I ask because many where surprised to see Kane return at Hell in a Cell sporting the same current mask he's has since early 2012. Overall some like it, some don't mind it, then some generally don't like it.

Personal opinion when the Mask is fitted to his face right like the picture below, I think the Mask looks pretty Awesome!

However at Hell in a Cell Kane's Mask was all over the place, it was quite clear his Mask was messed up when Luke Harper failed to cooperate with Kane with the attempted Tombstone. When Kane's Mask gets messed up at like it did at Hell in a Cell, that's when the current mask doesn't do Kane justice.

What's your thoughts on Kane's current Mask?

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I must be tripping, everytime I see it I keep thinking it shows more of his face than the one he had before

·
Da Warthog!
3,275 Posts
Sucks, he should get a red top hat :D:

Okay, stupid jokes aside, I like his mask, and I think the main reason why I prefer it to the old blank one is simply the way how it was revealed.
I mean I would've probably prefered this mask anyway, because of the open mouth and the sculpted facial features, which potentially give him a lot more space to work people with emotion, but I was one of the people that actually thought his welding-mask was really his new one, and I was super pissed and angry and "yelling" (mumbling complaints) at the screen until he pulled it off. That combination of "holy fucking awesome shit" and "I'm an idiot" stuck ;)

·
Registered
5,812 Posts
Other than for attitude era kids' nostalgia or maybe as a sendoff for a final match, there really is no reason why Kane should don the old mask again seeing how Kane had troubles breathing with it on. However, I think that the draw of a mask now for Kane since the mystique factor is gone since he had his unmasked run is to add some intimidation/badass factor to his character. This is where I feel like the current mask fails and would personally prefer the welder's mask that Kane returned in before the cena feud. Similar to the revamping of Jason Vorhees' look to create Jason X, I think something less robotic but a similar futuristic revamping of his look could do Kane wonders.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Its fine it just needs some black filling in the lines and his eye make up should be black. Grow a goatee to make up the awkward mouth hole and he'll look awesome. At the minute it looks a little weird.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I know they didn't go back to his old mask because he said it was hard for him to breath but Has long as he doesn't go back to that awful theme he had when he was world champion I don't care much

·
Registered
16 Posts
Honestly, i liked Kane the best w/o a mask.
He was much more dark, sadistic and just eviler.
He was actually my favorite superstar when he wasnt with the mask

·
Registered
110 Posts
Honestly, i liked Kane the best w/o a mask.
He was much more dark, sadistic and just eviler.
He was actually my favorite superstar when he wasnt with the mask
Especially in the beginning of his heel turn when he first unmasked he was the most believable monster in a long time

·
Registered
835 Posts
I just hope he returns to his 03-09/10 theme. It was nice getting his original theme back but 'slow chemical ' is a badass track

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Its fine it just needs some black filling in the lines and his eye make up should be black. Grow a goatee to make up the awkward mouth hole and he'll look awesome. At the minute it looks a little weird.
Yeah I just think Kane needs black filling around his eyes as well like he was originally doing when he returned back in 2011 but now now some reason he mixes red filling around his eyes

The picture below is how he should do it.

Looks Awesome like this!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.