Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
it wants so badly to sound as badass as the NWO theme song. but it doesn't hold up at all.

its ok.

i mean come on, the comparisons are aplenty.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
:lmao it sounds horrible.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i agree it reminded me of the nWo theme, thats why i like it. duh.

·
¡GOLDADO!
2,309 Posts
it wants so badly to sound as badass as the NWO theme song. but it doesn't hold up at all.

its ok.

i mean come on, the comparisons are aplenty.

I always prefered this version:
@ 0.39 the Macho man "oooohhh yeah" always made my brother and me laugh.

Edit: Just heard the Immortals theme, "great" ripoff of voodoo child at the begining.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Did they really have to go with the NWO ripoff music? At least their logo is different, otherwise it'd be more to add to the "Immortal is really just a bad ripoff of the NWO".

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
the only thing i like about immortal is jeff hardy and thats because he reminds me of the heath ledger as the joker from dark knight. everything else is forgetable, even the theme. originality tna, you should try it, it works!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
The song is blah and the opening sounds like a 14 year old trying to play sheet music:no: Your not the NWO get over it!!!!

·
Registered
588 Posts
The song is blah and the opening sounds like a 14 year old trying to play sheet music:no: Your not the NWO get over it!!!!
I totally agree there intro sucks so bad they are ripping from NWO in every way why not just call themselves NWO already & pay WWE so they can use the name. NWO v 3 or 4 so far has been a total fail they are just to weak to be like the org NWO back in WCW

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Not digging it.

Reactions: Goatlord
1 - 20 of 51 Posts