Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
18,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm one of the few people who actually liked vintage Triple H. He did such a great job of playing a detestable heel, it was only a matter of time before he became a top player even if he accomplished that through nefarious means.

As an arrogant snob, he said he would bring class and civility to the WWF and I think he did just that. Your opinions?

- Vic

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,403 Posts
I want to see this vignette with bits of his antics in DX mixed.

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
Hunter Hearst Helmsley is the equivalent to Dolph Ziggler being Nicky in the Spirit Squad. Both were great ways to take an individual with some talent and introduce him as a heel and then change him for the better.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I think this has to be his best gimmick. I loved him when he first came to wwf

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
He rocked the shit out of that music and his little curtsey he used to do always made me chuckle. Unbelievable how much he changed within a few years.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I think that this gimmick would be a nice direction for Damien Sandow to go in.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I think that this gimmick would be a nice direction for Damien Sandow to go in.
I am sure that is somewhat of an inspiration for his gimmick. If you look at his debut, he is pretty much calling everyone subservant to him.

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
I'll never forget that insane pedigree he hit on some jobber where the poor guys head went straight down while his legs went up like some insane piledriver. You could see Hunter pause like 'fuck have I just killed this guy?'

·
Registered
627 Posts
He was my favorite back then and still is. I liked him when hardly any did. Some great matches back in the day. Pig pen! Lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts