Haven't watched wrestling for about a year now, but love the royal rumble in general. I love the concept, especially since 40 men were involved this men ("Biggest Royal Rumble" ever). So I ordered it and hoped maybe this would get me interested to give WWE another chance.
1. Nexus and The Corre went at it before the match, yet during the match none of the Nexus members were left (thanks to Super-Cena) to take on The Corre.
2. Booker T and Nash make their highly anticipated debut which lasted 1-2 minutes. Yet Hornswoggle and Santino got more time? The "Diesil" character hasn't been around for about 15 years, so this is the kind of return he gets? Even the crowd was chanting for more Diesil after he was eliminated. I didn't expect him to make the final 5, but couldn't he had been in the match for atleast 5 minutes?
3. Since Nexus was dominating, wouldn't it have made sense to turn the lights out in the arena, with the sound of Taker's bell, lights go back on, all Nexus members are laid out (not elminated). You didn't even need Taker in the physical-sense. (This is assuming Taker is coming back after the Nexus.)
4. Orton comes out after CM is elminated?
5. Kane gets the convenant 40th spot, and doesn't do crap. (same for the Big Show)
6. Couldn't Del Rio have just wrestled for the title at Mania without winning the Rumble? Couldn't someone on Raw that would have been more "crowd friendly" win? (Hell, even let Barret win)
Del Rio needed this win to push him to his World Title match to WM. What good what it do for Cena to win the Rumble, or Orton -- they don't need it.