Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I always wonder about the big guy that always leans over the railing. He wasn't there last night though... some other guy was leaning over talking smack.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Not sure. ALOT of regulars there.

I mean c'mon guys. Wrestling fans NEED to be ugly? :)

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure. ALOT of regulars there.

I mean c'mon guys. Wrestling fans NEED to be ugly? :)
Yes. I seriously don't believe that any attractive chicks would actually go to a wrestling show unless dragged by their boyfriends, which is unlikely because most wrestling fans are fat/stupid losers outside of a small minority.

They're also conveniently near the front every taping (they have been for a few months) and do standard cheers for all the faces and they're frequently shown on camera. I don't blame TNA for doing this, if I was in charge I'd hire 10 hot chicks and put them in the crowd to create the illusion that wrestling is hip again.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Yes. I seriously don't believe that any attractive chicks would actually go to a wrestling show unless dragged by their boyfriends, which is unlikely because most wrestling fans are fat/stupid losers outside of a small minority.

They're also conveniently near the front every taping (they have been for a few months) and do standard cheers for all the faces and they're frequently shown on camera. I don't blame TNA for doing this, if I was in charge I'd hire 10 hot chicks and put them in the crowd to create the illusion that wrestling is hip again.
lol ey dont generalise, i dragged my girlfriend to front row wwe show here in june last year and she was in the miss australia comp...

·
Exile on Main Street
1,002 Posts
Yes. I seriously don't believe that any attractive chicks would actually go to a wrestling show unless dragged by their boyfriends.
So average looking or ugly girls would go to wrestling shows, but attractive girls (looks are relative as well btw) wouldn't? How would the thought process of the "attractive" girl go exactly?

"I would like to go to a wrestling show, but i'm good looking, so i couldn't possibly do it".

You're a freakin moron.

·
Banned
1,788 Posts

thankfully i play basketball everyday, have a gf, and am far for nerdy.. i should put myself out there more to make wrestling seem more cool.. i bet most people think i watch ufc

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
How do people even notice stuff like this. If they were hot I could understand and then this still wouldn't be thread worthy unless maybe you put it in the Woman of Wrestling section and then still their not knockouts.

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
The people saying the OP is wrong should really try looking out for them before snapfiring responses. I almost never notice stuff like this and even I thought they stood out enough to be plants. They're tall, always standing, oddly active and attractive enough to stand out amongst the fat ********, angry black guys and dirty teenagers who usually frequent wrestling events.
(looks are relative as well btw)
Unless you agree with the guy, you mean subjective.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
those chicks arent hot... you must have low standards explains why you like TNA tbh.
Just remember that starting from two weeks on from now, TNA will be the cool promotion again, they got BPP back. That instantly puts them leagues above any other Promotion.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
How do people even notice stuff like this. If they were hot I could understand and then this still wouldn't be thread worthy unless maybe you put it in the Woman of Wrestling section and then still their not knockouts.
Hot or not, if you watch Impact regularly there is no way to not notice them every week. They are constantly on camera.

The one looks like she might be pretty decent, but the other who wore the striped shirt is really average.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I never noticed them on a weekly basis.

Now, on WWE, there is a guy that goes to events dressed as a clown (probably cause WWE is a joke). that, I considered, is something that sticks out. And the clown is usually the best thing on the show.

The two girls. Could they be plants? Sure. After Angry Plant Miz girl situation, I look at all fans differently that are put on camera. this may be something we will never know.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts