Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who consistently post on the WWE section of this forum are really beginning to irritate me. Members like Pyro, Rock316AE and Mysterio Fan are just making this forum really unbearable (inb4leavetheforumthen). They add nothing to discussions and are essentially the epitome of blind marks. They're the Skip Bayless of this forum, they post outrageous claims that even they don't believe just to be contrarians. I mean honestly, half the things that come out of their mouth is just for shock value. Even if they do believe some of their idiotic claims, it's just because of their allegiance or markdom. I know i'm not the only one who feels this way.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Pyro hasn't had the Pyro name in like 2 years.
I would imagine that 4 letter is easier to type down. I mean, it's most likely the reason most people call me WAGG.

Edit: looks at OP's join date. I see what you mean, my bad.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
I've been here a few months, it's not hard to know who Pyro is as everybody calls him it here, and he gets called out alot.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,816 Posts
Mysterio Fan said Piper was like 30-40 in top 100 wrestlers.

I mean, really? This from a Mysterio fan? 619 yourself out of the forum, bitch.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,633 Posts
Since you have a problem with them, then how about you confront them in pm or something. It is easy like hell.

·
Banned
769 Posts
Pyro is a real bastard, he doesn't even know who his real father is! what else don't we know about Pyro?

Mr Snrub is a cool guy and the ladies love him just fine, young and old, in the dark. it doesn't matter.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
I would imagine that 4 letter is easier to type down. I mean, it's most likely the reason most people call me WAGG.

Edit: looks at OP's join date. I see what you mean, my bad.
No, we call you WAGG because you get easily pissed off from it :troll

1 - 20 of 52 Posts