Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bet those guys with generic names at NXT now who are lining up to join the main roster must be pissed at the midget. But why all of a sudden El Torito, who signed up with the company in merely April 2013, rocketed his way up to the main roster without even being a competitor at NXT?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Like the poster above me said, he isn't wrestling or speaking. The more serious competitors need to train in NXT to develop those skills. El Torito's just a mascot that does a few spots here and there.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,545 Posts
I think it's also a matter of him being a special case. They don't have a minis division at any level so there's no point in putting him in development.

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
El Torito is just a mascot. It's basically a Hornswaggle push except he's actually athletic and capable of doing a few intricate things in the ring.

I don't see why they'd be jealous of that. The guys in NXT with talent will get onto the roster unless they blow it somehow.

·
Registered
402 Posts
this guy has been wrestling for 13 YEARS , dude replaced mascarita sagrada who was a LEGEND in Mexico. He doesn't need any developmental.

Now if they could only bring in Octagoncito and Mini Abismo *****...

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
As others have said El Torito is just a mascot and shouldn't be thought of as anything else.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I bet those guys with generic names at NXT now who are lining up to join the main roster must be pissed at the midget. But why all of a sudden El Torito, who signed up with the company in merely April 2013, rocketed his way up to the main roster without even being a competitor at NXT?
I would be pissed too if I had two random names put together. Briley Pierce? wtf is that? It's like they drew random names on pieces of paper, put them in a hat, and drew out two names, and BAM.

·
Registered
978 Posts
this guy has been wrestling for 13 YEARS , dude replaced mascarita sagrada who was a LEGEND in Mexico. He doesn't need any developmental.

Now if they could only bring in Octagoncito and Mini Abismo *****...
Lets not forget Sin Cara/Mystico.

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
He's from the mini-Estrella division in CMLL and AAA, there is no one else in NXT like him, he is there in WWE for a specific purpose, and developmental isn't needed, since he won't be doing many full length matches. I'm sure everyone of the "losers" knows that.

El Torito is just a mascot. It's basically a Hornswaggle push except he's actually athletic and capable of doing a few intricate things in the ring.

I don't see why they'd be jealous of that. The guys in NXT with talent will get onto the roster unless they blow it somehow.
El Torito is more experienced in the ring than almost the entire NXT development roster, including several indie darlings.

Observe: http://youtu.be/brdEp5Gue94

1 - 20 of 48 Posts