Wrestling Forum banner

This Years Wrestlemania's PPV Buy-Rate?

4177 36
What do you guys think this years Wrestlemania will do in terms of PPV-Buy-Rate? Last year did around 900,000 buys. But for some reason I think this years will reach 1m. What about you guys?

Can they do over 1m with the current predicted Wrestlemania Card? If not who do they need as a guest host to do so?

Discuss

**It seems that The Rock is back! I am sure you guys will have a change in numbers
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Celestial Messiah
39,109 Posts
Okay, seriously? It isn't a Justin Bieber concert. He would get maybe 15 minutes of air time total, there is no way in hell anyone not already buying Wrestlemania is going to pay $60 to see him for 15 minutes. They could just go to one of his shows for $35, or his new movie for $15.

Bieber will not draw any buys for WWE.
Its not just him, its the media attention.

I mean the entire concept of Wrestlemania was built on celebrities. Cyndi 'girls just wanna have fun' Lauper is the person who created the Rock and Wrestling connection and she was the one who made the first Wrestlemania possible.

I know it sucks, but its how the industry works.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.