Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,366 Posts
With the predicted card they won't be getting anywhere near to last years. Probably around 800000 buys. With a Cena/Orton Title match (which I still hope for) the buyrate would be a lot better, it could very well be over a million buys.

· Registered
3,366 Posts
you really want an Orton Cena mania watch? How are you not sick of watching them wrestle? And they don't even have good matches. I don't give a shit if casual fans like the Wrestlemania matches, it's for real fans not casual fans. I want to see solid matches with performers I appreciate not just the guys with well known names
This is Wrestlemania. It's not about workrate, it's about who sells PPVs. WWE is aimed at casual fans, not the IWC.

I for one can not understand how anyone, whether casual or smark, can prefer Cena/Miz and Orton/Punk (two matches that should headline Summerslam at best) over Cena/Orton.

If these two matches indeed happened, Wrestlemania will absolutely suck(qualitiy and business wise).

· Registered
3,366 Posts
Guys, now that the Rock, Undertaker, Triple H, Chris Jericho (most likely), are all coming back in time for Wrestlemania, what do you think the buyrate will be now? I think it will pass Wrestlemania 25's record if all these stars come back
Since when is Chris Jericho supposed to be back?

By the way, Wrestlemania 25 does not hold the record for PPV buyrates, Mania 23 does.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.