Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1.Hire Back Awesome Kong & Alissa Flash & Roxxi and start using Hamada again.

2. Bring In New Faces In Mickie James,Sara Del Ray,Rachel Donaldson, (Mschif) and Katie Lea.

New Roster Looks Like this

Faces
1.Mickie James
2.Angelina Love
3.Mschif
4.Daffney
5.Roxxi
6.Tara
7.Taylor Wilde

Heels
1.Awesome Kong
2.Alissa Flash
3.Sara DelRay
4.Sarita
5.Hamada
6.Katie Lea
7.Madison Rayne

Also Make Velvet Sky & Lacey Valets.

There you have it doing all this would sure bring the knockouts div back to it glory days hell even better when you look at all that talent they brought in.

·
Registered
509 Posts
not enought tv time for that amount of women, i say either make it credible or dump it completely. The plain fact mickie james vs kong is happening at an indie show for the first time is damb insulting to womens wrestling, shame on tna and wwe.

Also ive said before i would buy a ppv for sarita vs hamada and generally im not a big fan of womens divisions.

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not enought tv time for that amount of women, i say either make it credible or dump it completely. The plain fact mickie james vs kong is happening at an indie show for the first time is damb insulting to womens wrestling, shame on tna and wwe.

Also ive said before i would buy a ppv for sarita vs hamada and generally im not a big fan of womens divisions.
you could give them 2 segments a week like tna use to do plus tna xposion suppose to be on spike tv soon so that be a good show for the knockouts to get more time too.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
You forgot a few things, RLT50.

.Good Booking.
Bad booking can make even the most talented roster look bad.

.More time. (EDIT: Someone beat me to it.)
One Knockouts match on Impact an Xplosion isn't going to do it. Most of your roster would get lost in the scramble for TV time. TNA has a hard enough time getting all 9 Knockouts on TV. (And they don't.)

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
You forgot a few things, RLT50.

.Good Booking.
Bad booking can make even the most talented roster look bad.

.More time. (EDIT: Someone beat me to it.)
One Knockouts match on Impact an Xplosion isn't going to do it. Most of your roster would get lost in the scramble for TV time. TNA has a hard enough time getting all 9 Knockouts on TV. (And they don't.)
true you need good booking I forgot to put bring back scott dismore to book the div.the div was awesome when he was booking it and Give him that roster to work with and Iexpect huge results.

Onto the tv time I already said they could go back to giving the knockouts 2 segments on impact a week and when xplosion starts airing on spike tv you can book more knockouts there aswell.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Hogan and Bischoff don't care about women's wrestling, they'd rather have Divas than Knockouts and have a fat wrestler who...can't wrestle rather than a better one who left because of Hogan's stooge.

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
I agree with basically all of this. Why they got rid of Melissa still drives me insane, and Hamada might as well be released too since she's never on TV anymore. MsChif and Del Ray are awesome and definitely deserve some TV time, and would also be a great addition to the KO division. And I'm just waiting for the Impact where Mickie just shows up outta nowehere. The only thing I don't agree with is Madison being a wrestler. Make all of TBP valets please. Daffney works as both a heel and face so I guess I'm ok with that.

Sadly, it'll never happen knowing TNA :(

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hogan and Bischoff don't care about women's wrestling, they'd rather have Divas than Knockouts and have a fat wrestler who...can't wrestle rather than a better one who left because of Hogan's stooge.
I don't think hogan & bischoff is gonna be there much longer esp hogan he contract is up soon I hear and with him coming in not help ratings(actally hurt them with the monday night move) at all I say don't resign him let him go.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts
Good roster but TNA isn't smart enough to pull some girls out of SHIMMER and ROH. Didn't they burn some bridges with each other a while back?

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
1.Hire Back Awesome Kong & Alissa Flash & Roxxi and start using Hamada again.

2. Bring In New Faces In Mickie James,Sara Del Ray,Rachel Donaldson, (Mschif) and Katie Lea.

New Roster Looks Like this

Faces
1.Mickie James
2.Angelina Love
3.Mschif
4.Daffney
5.Roxxi
6.Tara
7.Taylor Wilde

Heels
1.Awesome Kong
2.Alissa Flash
3.Sara DelRay
4.Sarita
5.Hamada
6.Katie Lea
7.Madison Rayne

Also Make Velvet Sky & Lacey Valets.

There you have it doing all this would sure bring the knockouts div back to it glory days hell even better when you look at all that talent they brought in.
That roster seems too large at this point. Maybe this could work if Spike gave TNA another hour for xplosion. It might be a good idea to start with a small roster so that each wrestler could get enough exposure and then build up from there.

I'm not so sure with Tara, even though we all know TNA has rehired her. I respect her as a wrestler, but her character is kind of boring.

I wouldn't mind having Roxxi back, but considering how she was treated by TNA, I wouldn't be surprised if she never came back.

Do the roster really need Madison Rayne when you have Love and Velvet? I think TNA could get rid of her and not that many people would care that she is gone with the roster that you came up with.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts