Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
673 Posts
I hope it's true.

·
Registered
784 Posts
What, again? I'm kinda losing count here.

The best Impact ever, change the face of wrestling, the bar has been raised...some kind of drinking game seems to be in order.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Wow, this'll be about two hundred times now we've been promised the best impact ever.

EDIT: Just read the link. So umm... TNA is invading ECW on a TNA show. Works.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I'm pretty sure despite a tag team match, and an overrated brawl at the end of the show that this Impact is going to be the same as every other one.
Are you fucking serious the show hasn't even aired and your trying to say the shows gonna be nothing special,i hate these quintessential tna haters.I had the privilege to be at the show ands it was honestly one of the best shows i have ever been to.To me the tag team match is my tna match of the year now ,hands down and was the best match in the series so far.The aj styles and kurt angle match is possibly the best opener i have ever seen ,one of my favourite matches between the two since their match on super impact or the last man standing match.The stair way to Janice match was far better than i expected ,a great showing from the two of them.Some really brutal innovative spots,possibly one of rnd's best defences.An "overrated " brawl?:lmao You havn't even saw it yet to call it overrated,it's retarted tna haters like you who bad mouth everything they do before even seeing it.The brawl was epic ,intense as fuck.....the crowd was going crazy.Hopefully it makes the transition to tv well.Honestly this show was stacked.......i havn't been the most generous to tna ever when it comes to giving them credit.At the moment there on fire ,and wwe has nothing on them.I just hope they keep it up,wwe's at it lowest it has been in ages .

·
Registered
932 Posts
Are you fucking serious the show hasn't even aired and your trying to say the shows gonna be nothing special,i hate these quintessential tna haters.
saying its going to be crap is only as presumptuous as saying its going to be great at this point. Even those who saw it live do not know how it will be edited for TV.

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts
i really hope it is but we will have to wait and see the show before saying that hope the last angle is shown in its entiritly.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,965 Posts
How many times will it take before TNA realise that faction warfare always sucks? It only worked once in wrestling. The nWo. Why? Some genius in the costume department designed a fucking cool t-shirt for them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.