Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Finally...
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday I checked on the ticket sales for this weeks Impact in Salt Lake City and it was this:

But today I went on to check and it was this..

I don't know if they just updated the Interactive Map and they have really sold those 5 sections that are now unavailable or if they just pulled those section because they weren't selling enough.. Anyway I'm :confused:

·
Registered
734 Posts
I am confused also. It is funny that the day they announce the World Title rematch the seating chart changes.

·
Finally...
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe jam them into the other sections.
Yeah I guess but I don't see why they would just pull the sections when they move people around at the tapings anyway isn't it all the same especially when they still got the sections I'm assuming they'd move these people into are still on sale.

·
Registered
198 Posts
There's no harm in going back to Orlando and rethink there on the road strategy.

Hopefully they redo the IZ and make it look cool, like the NXT Arena, but hopefully they continue taking the 4 PPV's and 8 "Specials" on the road, so the product isn't just stale in Orlando.

Sales look so poor, it's no wonder they're going back to Florida.

·
Banned
42 Posts
Honestly the sections right behind the commentary table and into the corner have (for some strange reason) sold more "area" than across the camera. All they're doing is making it so any tickets sold now are guaranteed to be where everyone sees at home

·
Registered
9,918 Posts
There's no harm in going back to Orlando and rethink there on the road strategy.

Hopefully they redo the IZ and make it look cool, like the NXT Arena, but hopefully they continue taking the 4 PPV's and 8 "Specials" on the road, so the product isn't just stale in Orlando.

Sales look so poor, it's no wonder they're going back to Florida.

The problem is TNA doesnt like to make anything important. I believe that the " One Night Only " concept is going to change big time once the ppv contract is up. But i also dont feel like They will make the concept feel important.

If they were smart they would take it in the direction of In your house but free on tv instead and not durring spike. You can have 8 special shows 2 hours long with no story telling on say sunday same time as ppv but tv. It will do at least as good or better then Impact Wrestling. Thats more money for them with advertising regardless.

4 PPVS AND 8 2 hour sunday night tv live specials is money,Then weekly show in one place. This is why Hogan is bad for business. YOU DO NOT SKIP STEPS. The problem with going on the road,Is they didnt even have all 12 ppvs a year on the road yet. So why would u jump the gun and put the weekly show on the road .

Steps steps steps

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
The problem is TNA doesnt like to make anything important. I believe that the " One Night Only " concept is going to change big time once the ppv contract is up. But i also dont feel like They will make the concept feel important.

If they were smart they would take it in the direction of In your house but free on tv instead and not durring spike. You can have 8 special shows 2 hours long with no story telling on say sunday same time as ppv but tv. It will do at least as good or better then Impact Wrestling. Thats more money for them with advertising regardless.

4 PPVS AND 8 2 hour sunday night tv live specials is money,Then weekly show in one place. This is why Hogan is bad for business. YOU DO NOT SKIP STEPS. The problem with going on the road,Is they didnt even have all 12 ppvs a year on the road yet. So why would u jump the gun and put the weekly show on the road .

Steps steps steps
Gotta get out of the iMPACT Zone Brotha! :hogan

Steps were being made bit by bit until Hogan showed up and rushed everything. It won't be long now until he comes out ripping into everything TNA on some radio show. He'll shrug responsibility as always, take the blame for nothing "TNA had a bad vibe like John Graziano brotha" and before too long he'll be working with WWE again. Hogan knows best after all.

·
Banned
42 Posts
In a other random turn of events I just checked the tickets and they appear to have opened up section 223 which is an upper deck section.
Strange...Now THAT'S confusing. Why would that be opened up and only have one seat? Were there more seats open up there when you first saw it?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Strange...Now THAT'S confusing. Why would that be opened up and only have one seat? Were there more seats open up there when you first saw it?
No just one open seat. I have been away from my computer most of the day so I suppose maybe they opened the entire section and they got bought up.

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
THE WHAT ZONE? :laugh

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
I must have been dreaming when I read on Twitter that this week's Impact was sold out.

I only live 16 hours away, or something like that. If I wasn't broke, I would have made the drive from Calgary for my first ever TNA show. Oh well, maybe I'll save up some money and fly to Florida. That, or hope they finally do a Canada tour next year, consisting of house shows and one or two Impact tapings. That's doubtful, but you never know I guess.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I was gonna go to BFG, I looked on ticket master. Every good seat was taken, only nose bleeds were left, in like one section, not even strait on the ring. So I just watched it home. Then I see on the dirt sheets only 4,000 tickets sold. Not what it showed on ticket master.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts