Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
They did 1.6 million viewers aswell. Step up from last weeks 1.4 million viewers
That's a pretty good rating considering there was a NFL and the Heat facing the Celtics.
Yep I agree.

The show was great, I really think a heel jeff hardy will bring ratings up constantly !

I really think it's the best thing to ever happened to TNA. He's doing an amazing job so far.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Jeff Hardy is by far the best thing going in wrestling right now.

He was flawless last night, every word, every movement, every gesture, it was all perfect.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
At this point, does it really matter if it's a 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3? It's basically the same core audience watching every week, no matter what.

Reactions: BORT

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
At this point, does it really matter if it's a 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3? It's basically the same core audience watching every week, no matter what.
and its been this way for about 4 years.

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
Let me guess, it was 1.2 at the start and 0.9 at the end?
TNA does a good rating and unsurprisingly you try and find the negatives :no: Get a life.

I'm very happy with this. The show was my favourite of recent memory and I thought the rating would be 1.0 because of the opposing game on TV.

and its been this way for about 4 years.
Yup. TNAs as big as any company other than WWE will ever be.

·
Banned
20 Posts
Good rating ? LOL ... They have been getting the same ratings for 4 years without all these HUGE stars and the funny part on iMPACT! is when Hulk Hogan was like "Draw and sell PPV's or be gone" you haven't gotten TNA even 2 good ratings. For those saying Hogan was responsible for the 1.5 rating on January 4th , it was the marketing machine NOT Hulk Hogan.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Jeff Hardy is by far the best thing going in wrestling right now.

He was flawless last night, every word, every movement, every gesture, it was all perfect.
Yep, he really seems ready to carry a company on his back. TNA.

·
Banned
20 Posts
TNA does a good rating and unsurprisingly you try and find the negatives :no: Get a life.

I'm very happy with this. The show was my favourite of recent memory and I thought the rating would be 1.0 because of the opposing game on TV.
You have 3,000+ posts , I think your the one who needs to get a life , alongside Pause Menu Not wanted.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
True. Untill they start hitting the 1.4s and 1.5s on a consistent basis this rating is really nothing to rave about.

·
Registered
673 Posts
True. Untill they start hitting the 1.4s and 1.5s on a consistent basis this rating is really nothing to rave about.
They will hit 1.4. Soon.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts