Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, Adam Cole takes the L against Matt Riddle and blames it on Roderick Strong who got involved in the match. Cole's merit has been he wants to do it on his own, even saying "I won the fatal five way on my own, every time he gets involved I lose"

So here's the after effects of Roddy "costing" Cole the match

Cole is such a good sports entertainer :zayn3

·
Premium Member
17,157 Posts
Very strange to a story brewing involving good matches, titles, main event to mid card players, and a faction.......and it's great but from the same company that shit out the old day :lol

I'm loving it. Unfortunately, the best thing WWE is doing at the moment

·
Registered
161 Posts
I could See Riley turning next, and then Bobby leaving to tag with Riley. Cole will get a singles push out of it. The Cole/Roddy matches should be really good. I expect the first installment to be at NXT25

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
Probably a swerve or the undisputed end.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Im really hoping its a ruse...this is THE hottest thing/group in any WWE brand right now. Im really hoping it goes like this...

- keep fighting leading to an eventual breakup of TUE
- Cole gets a rematch with Gargano
- During the match, all of TUE comes down to help Cole
- Cole wins NXT Title
- Roddy wins NA Title
- Fish/O' Reilly win Tag Titles
- TUE is dripping in GOLD

Maybe a bit of fantasy booking on my part but I would like to see it go down this way. TUE is huge right now and so is Adam Cole. I would hate for them to be split up. I am keeping faith something great is coming out of this bc NXT has done well with their storylines vs the Main Roster/Raw/SD.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Very strange to a story brewing involving good matches, titles, main event to mid card players, and a faction.......and it's great but from the same company that shit out the old day :lol

I'm loving it. Unfortunately, the best thing WWE is doing at the moment
I've noticed the "WWE Product" seems to get better the farther away Vince is from it..

·
Registered
24,459 Posts
I think at the end of the day this all becomes a ruse.

Not to say they are intentionally costing each other matches. But I think this will all lead to a moment where Roddy comes in, looks like he's going to attack Cole, only to help Cole and help him win the title.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think at the end of the day this all becomes a ruse.

Not to say they are intentionally costing each other matches. But I think this will all lead to a moment where Roddy comes in, looks like he's going to attack Cole, only to help Cole and help him win the title.
That's exactly what's gonna happen, at the next takeover :grin2:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
It's interesting but I still can't help but be annoyed with how Undisputed Era are being booked.

They've been booked like jokes for over a year now, from getting beat up by the War Raiders, to Cole being on the end of shitty losses after shitty losses, the worst coming at Takeover New York where he was booked like a total idiot.

If Undisputed Era were booked like this on the main roster they wouldn't last five mins and fans would be moaning about them being "buried".

·
Registered
379 Posts
I want the break up, and addition of a new member so so badly. I honestly would like to see a larger person added to the group so they all don’t seem so alike. I also feel like it would be a fun story, replace Strong with someone who helps them collect all the gold at once. Then at War Games all title on the line UE vs Team Strong. It is simple story telling

·
Registered
16,459 Posts
I do wonder if it;s a swerve.. it;s gotta be, because Roddy is fucked without UE. His last face runw as bland as hell. UE at least gave him some identity and some intensity.

I want the break up, and addition of a new member so so badly. I honestly would like to see a larger person added to the group so they all don’t seem so alike. I also feel like it would be a fun story, replace Strong with someone who helps them collect all the gold at once. Then at War Games all title on the line UE vs Team Strong. It is simple story telling
Been saying for a long time Undisputed Era need a muscle guy. Every big stable has like 'the insurance policy' type guy.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Cole made a promise that this year the whole of The Undisputed Era will become champions, i do see that happening. I also think this is all a ruse to make Gargano think the group is disbanding/falling apart.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I don’t think it makes sense that this is a ruse at all. Who are they trying to trick and why??? Gargano basically single handily defeated all of UE on his own when he won the belt, why do they need to convince people they are weaker? If it is a ruse I give this storyline 2 stars

·
Registered
908 Posts
I pray this is a swerve and the end result is them holding all the gold. I'm fearful that this is the first step to breaking them up and calling up a few of them...

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
It's interesting but I still can't help but be annoyed with how Undisputed Era are being booked.

They've been booked like jokes for over a year now, from getting beat up by the War Raiders, to Cole being on the end of shitty losses after shitty losses, the worst coming at Takeover New York where he was booked like a total idiot.

If Undisputed Era were booked like this on the main roster they wouldn't last five mins and fans would be moaning about them being "buried".
That's because fans don't trust Vince on the main roster and most times they end up being right. NXT has earned a ton of trust from its' fans that is why their fans are patient with this kind of stuff because NXT 80% of the time lets the cream rise to the top instead of force feeding their own personal favorites. It's amazing how much a crowd will cooperate and make your show better if you just listen to them once in a while and don't crap all over their opinions.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I think it's pretty clear that we're in for a swerve, and that O'Reilly and Fish are going to end up siding with Strong. They're going to boot Cole out of the group, claiming that they're sick of him putting his title aspirations before the team. Cole will then become a huge face and lead the charge against his former friends.

That said, I'm going to be sad if it happens. I really like TUE as a group.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I think it's pretty clear that we're in for a swerve, and that O'Reilly and Fish are going to end up siding with Strong. They're going to boot Cole out of the group, claiming that they're sick of him putting his title aspirations before the team. Cole will then become a huge face and lead the charge against his former friends.

That said, I'm going to be sad if it happens. I really like TUE as a group.
I hope that is true. Do they replace him with a new leader?? Or just go it the three of them

1 - 20 of 46 Posts