Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since both Del Rio, and DiBiase are on two different shows I figured I could posts this thought in here. Right now DiBiase isn't going to many places, and his former tag team partner got back in to the tag team ranks, so I thought pairing Teddy with Alberto would be a sure shot. No, Alberto doesn't need Teddy, but both are millionaires (kayfabe).

Ablerto knows how to play the rich man role very well, and I think Teddy obviously has the know how to do so, but hasn't learned the craft well enough yet. Who knows maybe a bit of Del Rio's arrogance rubs off of Teddy. Don't get me wrong it is a random tag team no doubt, but I just think these two guys would work well as a tag team. They would walk around in expensive suits, ride in expensive cars, and spend their money on lavish life styles. Then once Teddy starts getting a bit more popular, and making more money in sales (kayfabe), it's Del Rio that snaps at the thought of Teddy having "more" than him, thus the eventual split. Maybe million dollar title vs Bentley?

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
No. Del Rio is a future world champion (within the next year) while DiBiase is a "future endeavors".

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
781 Posts
I think they could do some good things together. I'd be on board with it. Especially considering despite all the praise Del Rio's gotten he really hasn't done anything yet. I think tag champ would be a great place for him to start.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
While I have not jumped on the booze cruise that is all this premature Del Rio love, I can at least say with confidence that the man has tremendous talent, which can't be said of DiBiase. Morrison and Truth may be a random pairing, but they both suck equally, so it's OK. Del Rio has a bright future, DiBiase does not. I see the logic here, but still think it would do more harm than good.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Del Rio is too good to be carrying Ted's useless ass around. He should be getting groomed for his inevitable main event spot, not midcarding with a useless, lost cause of a performer like Dibiase who couldn't get heat if he assassinated the president.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
No. Del Rio is a future world champion (within the next year) while DiBiase is a "future endeavors".
hey bret hart was a multiple time champ and neidhart was a joke, why not?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts