Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You see lower members this site sucks and will go down hill because none of the mods agree well there is one mod on this whole site who does mod right and be fair and his name is FLASH but all the rest suck big time. (The start members will get out first because this site is going to go down) Dont know when but it will.

Its unfair that Flash has to do all the work while the others mods just joke around.

I am and will always be the icon here but I QUIT THIS FUCKING SITE.

Now I am on a new site but I cant give a link so lets just give a hint there is NO DQ which has got a lot MAYHEM on the site.

I am posting as Evil Blood 2004 on that site if you worked it out but this site can go to hell.

WElegend left and now me. 2 of the biggest and most loyal posters have left whos next.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
LMFAO.

Oh what happened to Mr. 'I'll never leave, and I'll be here longer than any of you'?

The mods here DO their jobs, and yes Flash is a great Mod, but so are the others.
They do joke around, but get the job done while they're at it, we'd prefer it like that than stiff rules where people were leaving for that reason.

You'll notice this site is rapidly getting more members, and recently got more than that place you're heading to.

"You are the weakest link... GOOD BYE!"

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
WELegend is a psycho i'm glad he's gone, same goes for you

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
especially the anything mod and it's not BB

·
Registered
191 Posts
lol ok I might be a low poster but i really like this site. and u gona leave go ahead but you will be back sooner or later

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Red & Yellow Hogan said in post #1 :
You see lower members this site sucks and will go down hill because none of the mods agree well there is one mod on this whole site who does mod right and be fair and his name is FLASH but all the rest suck big time. (The start members will get out first because this site is going to go down) Dont know when but it will.

Its unfair that Flash has to do all the work while the others mods just joke around.

I am and will always be the icon here but I QUIT THIS FUCKING SITE.

Now I am on a new site but I cant give a link so lets just give a hint there is NO DQ which has got a lot MAYHEM on the site.

I am posting as Evil Blood 2004 on that site if you worked it out but this site can go to hell.

WElegend left and now me. 2 of the biggest and most loyal posters have left whos next.
:bs:

Man your retarded. Your certainly not an icon. You got 904 posts don't get carried away with yourself. Your one of the biggest spamming icons though.

Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey hey Hey, Goodbye .

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
This site is only as good as it's members. And you, being the icon and leader you are, are most of the problem obviously.

Although you are a great poster, and loyal icon, you have every right to leave. W-E will not be the same without you.

N

·
0 Posts
Rules? Rules here are lenient -- the way it should be. Strictness only leads to a dead, boring forum -- rotbots posting. Who wants that?

P.S. You're a fag.

·
yippee-ki-yay
2,522 Posts
D-Man said in post #12 :
I'm glad he's gone... BTW, I thought you hated WELegend...now you're praising him? WTF? Get the fuck outta here, nobody likes you here anyways, fag.

Na na na na...
......Na Na Na Na..hey hey hey..Goodbye!!!! Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na..hey hey hey..GOODBYE!!!!

HE'S GONE!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! HE IS ACTUALLY GONE!!...PAR-TAY!!!!

lmao..thank god..that fucker was really annoying..him and his spoilers

B

·
0 Posts
Yeah. Goodbye. Better without you. Anyways, rules are made to be broken......at times. We shouldn't be rotbots, right Lee?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts