Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
those r two premades in paint shop pro 7 the blue one is put on first u put in some eraser to erase some of the orange bg to make it look like something u did its not on fire anymore is it
u just faded some pics in and used a texture effeect (a very bad one) on the left and some scan lines u used animation shop pro to o the little thing with the letters

K

·
0 Posts
That Text in Animation really shouldn't be there near HHH's Head needs to placed somewhere else,that just makes it worse,rating 4/10

·
Registered
290 Posts
oh wait im sorry i forgot to rate 2/10

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dang people if u don't like it why don't u help like:

1. i just downloaded some brushes and i need to know how to use them (they are in .zip right now)

2. how do u cut the pics so u can just insert them instead inserting a whole pic and then fading it in?

·
Registered
840 Posts
Yeah that banner sucks. I was going to tell you that in the thread asking which one to use, but it was closed. First of all, the backgrounds are shit. Second, that animation is just annoying. Third, you put the shittiest wrestlers in the universe on it. I'm sure you probably get this a lot, but are you retarded?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dude ur piece of shit or whatever that crap is doen't:

1. have any wrestlers
2. proper meaning
3. backgrounds

its a piece of shit, like ur retarded ass self.
don't talk abt others when urs isn't even half as good, seriously.

·
Registered
290 Posts
u remind me of me when iwas starting off at gfx i used to get mad at people ebcausae they told me what was wrong hey i use psp7 ifu need help just ask man btw the banner still sucks oh and brushes go to extract to here.. go to ur jasc folder hit brushes then unzip em to there then go and right click ur brushes hit tool options so u can see em go to the brush in the corner click custom then go scan ur brushes and the banner still sucks its just a background erased over a nother bg go fill in a premade if u want just do some thing to itman

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
k_m_hadi said:
dude ur piece of shit or whatever that crap is doen't:

1. have any wrestlers
2. proper meaning
3. backgrounds

its a piece of shit, like ur retarded ass self.
don't talk abt others when urs isn't even half as good, seriously.

First of all, what is "doen't?" Whatever it is, his banner is it.
Second, he didn't make that banner. It's one of those "Who/What are you?" things.
So you don't even have a good argument.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanx xtreme2099,

i think i may have that same problem, coz it DOES feel kinda annoying to be told ur shit even though ur just startin....thanx for the help

1 - 18 of 18 Posts