Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
as long as it's something nWo related ..

although wolfpac is more fitting since it got nash even more over as main eventer since he was the leader of the group

but i don't mind the nWo theme , cause it's beat is sick and never gets old

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think this ''rock'' remix fits him very well actually. but yeah nWo theme its fine aswell

·
Registered
995 Posts
Ive always loved this one. Even if it was lyricless, I would mark.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,028 Posts
Where's the Wolfpac?

Not in WWE so don't use it.

·
Premium Member
4,055 Posts
What he uses right now is ok and it fits his character, obviously it's the nWo theme but I don't mind. It's been like..9-10 years already since I last heard of it..

·
Asuka
96,245 Posts
The Wolfpac theme makes no sense. First of all, it's a cheesy, shitty Rap song. Secondly, as mentioned, it has lyrics that relate to a stable that isn't even around anymore.

The nWo black and white theme that he's using is much better and has no lyrics, which means it makes sense.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Yeah, I thought it'd be cool to hear an instrumental of the original wolfpac theme but it doesn't make too much difference in the grand scheme of things.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I just think that the nWo Wolpack suits Nash more than the Black and White. And by the way, here is a no crowd version of the theme song.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
i think that would be pretty cool. i do happen to like his current one though

·
Registered
2,243 Posts

·
30,978 Posts
I just think that the nWo Wolpack suits Nash more than the Black and White. And by the way, here is a no crowd version of the theme song.
I don't get it...

Wold Pac (implying more than one person) is back causing mass destruction, guess who's here the bad boys (again, implying more than one person) of wrestling...

Not sure if that is exactly what they say but the references to more than one person are there. That theme makes no sense to the current situation.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts