Wrestling Forum banner

This should be a Heel wins all but one Wrestlemainia

1917 24
Cody takes rey
Del rio takes edge
Miz takes cena dirty BUT morrison takes miz if he wins MITB
CmPunk vs Orton... fuck i dunno who should take this one, if punk win i want a dirty win if rko win i want a sneaky win

but i wish almost all the heels win this WM, how bout you
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
2,365 Posts
Yep, and you also forgot Sheamus beating Daniel Bryan.

· Registered
34 Posts
Cody takes rey
Del rio takes edge
CmPunk vs Orton... fuck i dunno who should take this one, if punk win i want a dirty win if rko win i want a sneaky win

I had not thought of this this could work big style, after the Rock layeth the Smackdown on their candy A$$e$.

· Banned
6,914 Posts
No offence but that would be a horrible business decision and it won't happen.

I'd have:

Edge over Del Rio
Cena over Miz
Cody over Rey
Punk over Orton (but that is being way too hopeful)

That way the fans are sent home happy with the face title wins but new heels are getting a chance to shine in the undercard.

· Registered
1,343 Posts
Cody takes rey
Del rio takes edge

Sounds a bit gay

· Registered
7,601 Posts
Now i fully understand why people prefer heel's to face's in todays generation of wrestling as heel's are a lot more entertaining to watch but WrestleMania is THE PPV where the face's come out on top and almost always has been. Of course having a PPV where all the face's win would be a ludicrous idea but to have a WrestleMania where all but one heel wins the matches is just as ludicrous if not even more so.

The way it has worked over the many years that i have been watching is The Royal Rumble and Survivor Series are the major PPV's where the heel's usually win and WrestleMania and SummerSlam are the major PPV's where the face will win. I wouldn't even want to see a WrestleMania where almost every heel involved in the PPV went on to win their matches because it would be like The IWC had hijacked the biggest PPV of the year.

Having CM Punk go over Randy Orton would be great to see as would Cody Rhodes go over Rey Mysterio and Alberto Del Rio going over Edge as well would probably be as far as i went with the heel's winning unless there is a Money in the Bank match in which case i would have a heel win that as heel's winning that match is alway better than a face in my personal opinion. I think that The Miz having a four and a bit month long reign for his first WWE title run is a good length and he will look good even in losing because it will be to John Cena who is the biggest star in wrestling and much bigger names have lost to John Cena than The Miz.

Obviously The Undertaker and Triple H is going to be a face vs face match as has been all but one of The Undertaker's WrestleMania matches over the last five years so no heel can win there and i don't see Bryan Danielson losing to Sheamus either so that would be two and three in wins for face's and heel's if it was my decision. If Trish Stratus is involved in the match for the Diva's then i don't see the heel's winning there either as WWE will want to hype Tough Enough and Jerry Lawler has to get a win over Michael Cole so he can have his WrestleMania moment on his WrestleMania debut so i would have it like this,

John Cena over The Miz for the WWE title
Alberto Del Rio over Edge for the World title
Undertaker over Triple H
CM Punk over Randy Orton
Cody Rhodes over Rey Mysterio
Bryan Danielson over Sheamus for the US title
Money in the Bank being won by a heel
Trish Stratus team over the heel's
Jerry Lawler over Michael Cole
Core over The Nexus

That would mean more heel's going over than face's but the balance being about right so that the majority of the feuds can continue after WrestleMania if needed and which i fully expect them too do.

· The WWE needs more cowbell....
386 Posts
I think Del Rio and Sheamus will win and all the rest go to the faces. Even though I want Punk to beat Orton.

Edge vs Del Rio could go either way, but I do think ADR is going to win it.

· Registered
1,426 Posts
What? no he doesn't. the royal rumble will still be in tact if he loses. The winner of the rumble will not win the title every year that would be stupid.

Ever since 1993, when the "Rumble winner gets the title shot" stipulation debuted, the Rumble winner went on to take the title (barring 1995 and 2000- and both are regarded as bad decisions). It was only in 2008 that the winner did not take a title, and that has continued to this day!

It takes away the excitement after a while! After all, would anybody really care about the MITB match as much if the next four winners all lost when they cashed in?

· Registered
2,365 Posts
Ever since 1993, when the "Rumble winner gets the title shot" stipulation debuted, the Rumble winner went on to take the title (barring 1995 and 2000- and both are regarded as bad decisions).
While I agree with your central point, in 2000 the Rumble winner was Big Show (yes, it was) and that really wouldnt have made a good main event and/or new champion. The Rock getting the title the month after WM was a great business decision that made that years Backlash a massive success in ratings.

· Registered
651 Posts
I am tired of Cena haters, Miz should not win. Yeah there are fans out there that are tired of seeing the same old shit, but making your biggest superstar job at your biggest event is a huge mistake. Unless he is against another big time face. That be like Hulk Hogan or Stone Cold Steve Austin back in their primes jobbing to heels at Mania...it just wouldn't go over well with the audience.

I can think of horrible moments

Rock losing his match at WM 16 to me was one of the worst things you could of done. Did you see how disappointed the fans were afterward? Yeah there will be the anti-Cena fans but why would you want to make them happy..and make the majority go home upset?

Bret losing to Yokozuna at WM 9 is another thing that comes to mind...untill Hogan suddenly won the belt seconds later. Why would you want to send people home upset..for a smaller group of fans that just want to see ever heel win?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.