Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Offto Club?
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously, this section of the forums is soo bad. It's soo deppressing and dark. How the fuck did it get this bad. It's the worst section of the forums. Anyone who's coming here for the first time, read this and then don't come back to this section.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
Mr Styles and Jupiter run this side of town as the 'TwoFax', the problem is that they run it very badly and create troll threads every week, that is why it's so depressing and dark.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
This is boring indeed. None of these rants interest me in the slightest. The WWE and TNA A-lister threads have just turned into a thread where bitter and shitty posters copy/paste posts from the WWE/TNA section

·
You want it all but you can't have it.
2,986 Posts
The rants in here just end up with others saying "Oh how I miss the old days, when rants were good". Yeah, get over it.
Also It seems like no one can win, you either put too much or little effort into the rant, causing off topic discussion, resulting in the fail thread.

But.. I do also see the problems, eg "So I finally saw what a vagina looks like" Great thread. It takes a combination of some users to stop feeling the need to be douches, mixed with actual discussable threads. Then this section will be fine.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
was this section ever really that great? honestly? i've been here two years and it was never anything special.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
There is never anything to discuss like what has been said. Occasionally there is but mostly you get stupid rants like "seatbelt laws". You do get funny things like RonnieJames or some uber user thinking he's mint like "Danomac".

No I don't run this section, I stopped trolling for a while and just behaved and this section got even worse, I'll stop trolling once this section gets decent or when there are some decent threads to take seriously. I think everyone else should just troll in here actually.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
There is never anything to discuss like what has been said. Occasionally there is but mostly you get stupid rants like "seatbelt laws". You do get funny things like RonnieJames or some uber user thinking he's mint like "Danomac".

No I don't run this section, I stopped trolling for a while and just behaved and this section got even worse, I'll stop trolling once this section gets decent or when there are some decent threads to take seriously. I think everyone else should just troll in here actually.
Cool story bro.

·
Addicted to Sex & Candy
1,284 Posts
(fuckin' cracky as hell because an East Sida can't get no mutha fuckin' sleep)

Gee, Jonny, and you're making it all better. Christ, I don't know who in the hell is here to entertain you, but try to entertain them instead of bitching.

It's like watching a boat sinking when all you gotta do is put your finger in the fuckin' hole (haha) or duct tape or something.

Fix the fucker.

·
Valar Morghulis
7,600 Posts
tna section is far worse than rants, if you want spastics browse there.

i don't get it though? the section is 'depressing', don't be an idiot. can't really hate the op, has Ali going on in his sig.

·
Offto Club?
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I would agree with the OP if he wasn't so boring. It's kind of like someone in the paralympics calling their opponent a retard.
I'm sorry, would you like me to put some fancy words or funny jokes in it... The point of this thred is to get people like Mr Styles to say "oh you know what, hes right, I'm going to stop being a wanker becuase all I have done is fill the rants section with my bull shit."

All I want to do is come into the rants section and have argument about something intresting like politics or stuff in the news. Insted I see shitty threds like "oh I now know what a pussy looks like." My god, is this really to much to ask.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.