Wrestling Forum banner

This Rey Mysterio Vs Cody Rhodes is pretty clever in my opinion,

1448 Views 8 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  GuysIKnowKungFu
Dashing Cody Rhodes, the ultimate vain narcissist vs Ray Mysterio, the experianced "masked" and anonymous face veteran. Although the storyline is going more the route of Ray injuring Cody Rhodes in a 619 so thats why there is a feud the anonymous vs non anonymous face aspect is funny in my opinion.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Banned
4,446 Posts
It's old school booking...the whole thing with Brutus the Barber Beefcake deal when he had his face "shattered into a million pieces", left television, and returned with masks/looking bruised up. Good deal.

· Registered
6,114 Posts
Actually it's gonna be THE match at WM. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be MOTN (unless Danielson gets a singles match) considering how good are both guys in the ring.

A mask vs mask match is obvious.
i would love to see this match get upwards of 20 minutes because both of these guys can put on a phenomenal match imo.
if it is a mask vs mask match, i would love to see cody win and have us see mysterio without the mask. hell, mysterio doesn't particularly need to get rid of the mask completely but it would be refreshing and it would not doubt skyrocket the heat rhodes gets, especially with his promo skills.

· Registered
4,651 Posts
I'm excited any time the WWE actually has a storyline start in a match and develop slowly over the course of a few months while other feuds are going on. It rarely happens since the WWE is paranoid that their viewers will forget anything that happened more than three weeks ago.

I don't see how the payoff to this feud won't be great. You'll get a decent match and Cody's hilarious overacting as his mask is pulled off to reveal something silly like a band-aid on his nose.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.