·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but it was worth watching for the good old fashioned burial by trips at the end

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
The biggest upset that spoiled it for me is Del Rio winning the title back two weeks after losing it. That alone brings down my rating of the whole PPV.

When the divas match is the brightest moment of the PPV, you know you done fucked up!

But the random appearance(s) of Awesome Truth were awesome, and thank God the ending was not Del Rio holding the title. Hopefully they'll make his shitty second reign another complete afterthought to whatever else is going on cause he's not worthy of carrying the brand. Since when has a champion being absent actually made people forget about his existence?

R-Truth and Miz are the only things keeping Raw interesting. They have dropped the ball with Punk big time and taken away the spotlight from him even though he's supposed to get over as a top face.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
These fucking short 2-3 week title "reigns" don't count in my book. It's almost like the wrestlers rent out the title these days.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
From start to finish, it might have been the best ppv of the year. The ending was fantastic, and I'm glad (but not surprised) that ADR is the WWE Champion once again.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
PPV wasn't anything special until the ending. Improvement over NOC so I'll give it 6/10.

And I told yall the bling belt doesn't mean anything.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
The PPV was decent. Are people seriously expecting storylines after just a 2 week build-up? The matches were good and thats all that really matters.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
These fucking short 2-3 week title "reigns" don't count in my book. It's almost like the wrestlers rent out the title these days.
Exactly my point. Since Extreme Rules, there has been twelve title changes and that's just far too much compared to Miz and Edge holding onto each of them from November until April. (unless you count that stupid 5 minute reign Dolph Ziggler had)

Them trying all they can to give Cena as many title reigns will only make the championship that meaningless in the process. They might as well have a rematch tomorrow with Cena getting reign #13, then proceed to switch it around with him and Del Rio until Cena reaches #18 reign (probably #20 since they are now excluding the WHC for some reason on commentary).

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
PPV wasn't anything special until the ending. Improvement over NOC so I'll give it 6/10.

And I told yall the bling belt doesn't mean anything.
It hasn't been meant anything since the start of the Attitude Era. What's your point?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts