Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a piece of shit among us.........this piece is walking around this site, attempting to somehow secure a position (one that finally doesn't involve him bending over) with this website.......and I won't let that happen.

That piece of shit is named Chuck Spears, and he hails from the place where pieces of shit are more rampant than the toilet seat at a McDonalds........which ironically enough was the same place where this fag was concieved.

And he ain't gonna be walking around here for long......because you see, I have my plunger handy and I'm calling this bitch the fuck out.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
SANTA WITH MUSCLES said:
There's a piece of shit among us.........this piece is walking around this site, attempting to somehow secure a position (one that finally doesn't involve him bending over) with this website.......and I won't let that happen.

That piece of shit is named Chuck Spears, and he hails from the place where pieces of shit are more rampant than the toilet seat at a McDonalds........which ironically enough was the same place where this fag was concieved.

And he ain't gonna be walking around here for long......because you see, I have my plunger handy and I'm calling this bitch the fuck out.
Your a fucking tool.
leave him alone i dont know you enough to say i dislike you but i'm pretty sure if your here by the morning i will hate you

N

·
0 Posts
sikkbones, you are stupid. First off, under your 'original' username, you posted bullshit like "Heidenreich is the master of the side walk slam."

What a bore YOU are. (heh, didn't you say that was Benoit? Um, you're 183246927x worse than Benoit. k)

·
Registered
3 Posts
You know Chuck you really are a waste of sperm. You're a living botched abortion. You fat shit. Why don't you tell them about your secret collection of studded dildos? C'mon Chuck. Tell them. It's okay if you're gay. Nowadays, gays like you are no longer persecuted for their interests. It's okay. Just open the closet door. People like you are the reason Siegfried and Roy are making money. You go to church and pray to God that a priest molests you tonight, don't you? You make me sick.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Vince McDick said:
You know Chuck you really are a waste of sperm. You're a living botched abortion. You fat shit. Why don't you tell them about your secret collection of studded dildos? C'mon Chuck. Tell them. It's okay if you're gay. Nowadays, gays like you are no longer persecuted for their interests. It's okay. Just open the closet door. People like you are the reason Siegfried and Roy are making money. You go to church and pray to God that a priest molests you tonight, don't you? You make me sick.
Man you are soo awsome. You should prove how awsome you are by drinking the stuff under your sink.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Nitemare said:
Surely you jest! Of course it's exact. I don't use hyperboles.
Yet you use the term frequently enough. :D

As for this rant...shuddup'a yo face, foo!! I'd pick Chuck over Santy Clause anyday of the week. Chuck atleast hasn't fucked me over and sent me shitty toys when I asked for skin vids!!!
You've failed me, Kringle!:cuss:

·
Banned
2 Posts
Natural said:
Your a fucking tool.
leave him alone i dont know you enough to say i dislike you but i'm pretty sure if your here by the morning i will hate you
He's another rookie bitch who has a tendency to stick his nose in other people's buisness and come here when he feels "his boyfriends are being insulted". However, he can't diss or battle worth a shit. All he seems to be able to do is either critisize how immature you are, or remark how "you don't have the guts to say that to his face." Well if you want to defend that fat piece of shit...I'l have fun showing everyone your a pathetic little bitch.

·
Banned
4,141 Posts
Why does everyone have to pick on Chuck Spears? Seriously, it's getting old, and 99% of the people who post about him now don't even have a reason, they're just jumping on the bandwagon. Someone close this thread and ban this Santa With Muscles asshole, cause it's really getting old.

SIG

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^hahaha gold

dikkbones said:
He's another rookie bitch who has a tendency to stick his nose in other people's buisness and come here when he feels "his boyfriends are being insulted". However, he can't diss or battle worth a shit. All he seems to be able to do is either critisize how immature you are, or remark how "you don't have the guts to say that to his face." Well if you want to defend that fat piece of shit...I'l have fun showing everyone your a pathetic little bitch.
did you smoke a little bit too much crack before posting?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts