Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to ask which is better of two alike wrestlers, moves, gimmicks etc. Post your opinion then give one of your own.

First one is who was the better monster heel? Sycho Sid or Kane?

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Kane, not so much now but when he 1st came he was one of the best monster heels ever.

Better color commentator: JBL or Jesse Ventura?

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Undertaker deadman had just so much more too his character over the years and angles, but Kane in 97 had a amazing build up for his character as a unstoppable monster with the mask.

More epic Shooter: Shane Douglas or Jim Cornette

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Randy Orton, especially when he goes into viper mode.

Who was the bigger star for professional wrestling (not necessarily better wrestler)...Hulk Hogan or Stone Cold Steve Austin?

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually hated Hogan even as a child so i'll say Austin. He was a pioneer for the cutting edge, raw attitude era. Plus he actually jobbed and helped other wrestlers.

Who had the better looking DDT Raven or Jake Roberts?

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Def. Nexus. No one expected them to be such a cohesive group together and i myself didnt think they would be as entertaining as they are without Danielson.

Better master of the suplex Scott Steiner or Taz?

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
Tazz...that son bitch was the true Human Suplex Machine. The technique and execution was just amazing. Although Steiner's suplexes were close second.

Better entertainer on the mic with freedom: Scott Steiner or John Cena?

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
:lmao I'm pretty sure I came really close to throwing up just from reading those two together. I'll have to say the Playmaker's worse though.

Better IWC-Praised TNA European Wrestler: Doug Williams or Desmond Wolfe

1 - 20 of 64 Posts