Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, GSG of BDW and I were banned from OTR a few weeks ago. We decided to let everything die down, then after that, we fucked him in the ass. It got me mad because I put hours of work into getting OTR up and running and adding hacks when it first opened, so yea.

o

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At0mic, please reduce the length of your text in your sig.

o shat, forgot, I'm not a mod anymore. :(

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
OTR is one of the few forums I've never looked at (until now). I like to spam up a few other ones though (not this though, never :)).

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now I have a whole lot of people hating me and a whole lot of people thinking I'm God for that shat. Shit, reminds me of when I fucked up PWS. lozl

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
OTR is one of the few forums I've never looked at (until now). I like to spam up a few other ones though (not this though, never ).
We have one too many already Flash.

I think getting banned means that the people at the forum want you to go away. BB just doesn't seem to get that message and so does stuff like this. It's kinda sad really.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Well they had it coming. There's a few members that i don't mind on OTR but the rest are just, well...cocks.

N

·
0 Posts
The Lonesome Hobo said:
I think getting banned means that the people at the forum want you to go away. BB just doesn't seem to get that message and so does stuff like this. It's kinda sad really.
Basically, BB got banned by the admins for something very trivial. It'd be like Amish Patel banning me. BB installed the forums and the hacks and helped Julie (is that her name? I forget) start the forum out, and was then banned for little reason.

Now I wouldn't go deleting WEForums if Amish banned me, but that's me. I could understand why someone would do that, though. Wasted time.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Nitemare said:
Basically, BB got banned by the admins for something very trivial. It'd be like Amish Patel banning me. BB installed the forums and the hacks and helped Julie (is that her name? I forget) start the forum out, and was then banned for little reason.

Now I wouldn't go deleting WEForums if Amish banned me, but that's me. I could understand why someone would do that, though. Wasted time.
Well summed up. OTR are 75% cunts anyway. loz, one of their members wants to take legal action against bdw. Good luck with that.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts