Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not exactly sure how they got the idea to make them what they are but it's working. Sure, it's a bit recycled, but it feels fresh, original and it's entertaining. Plus, all the guys are new so it's another factor that makes it great.

I can't remember the last time when something just worked like this does. To find something as successfully done by the WWE I think we have to go back to the Attitude Era. Seriously. This is the most successful program I remember. For real, when was the last time something worked as well as this does? Brock maybe? Dunno...this just works.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Agree with what you're saying, mate. I personally thought the shows were getting a little boring a while ago, so didn't avidly follow the shows like I used to. However, this whole Nexus thing has reignited my interest in the wrestling affair again. I'm actually watching the shows and enjoying them, rather than watching the shows as a chore, as I feel as though I ought to be watching them having been a fan of wrestling for such a long time.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,963 Posts
I agree as well, my only gripe with it is at times it can seem a little repetitive. I understand why the beatdowns are taking place but they should try to mix it up a bit so they won't lose any momentum.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I love how their booking Nexus so far. They sweeped a somewhat strong RAW team last night and looked great doing it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.