Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
who the hell does this new cat thugonomics101 think he is? he been here like 4 days and he's cussin out other members like he's earned the rite to or sumthin. that bitch needs to now his f----n place before somethin happens to that little bitch. he's all talk, and his mouth is writin checks his ass cant cash. stupid piece of :cuss: see what im talkin about at:
http://www.weforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20096&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

neway, come see me if u got the balls to, but i bet u dont :flip
:gun:

thugonomics101 is an a$$hole

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I have never had a problem with him but I can see what you mean in that thread. There is no need for people to be over the top.
He dan't speel weel eether.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Must every new topic in Rants have atleast 2 angry emoticons?

I don't know why he made a point to say I was going to correct his spelling and insult me. I don't remember correcting his spelling once, but I could have. The kid does need some ridalin(SP?) or something though. Maybe somebody should tell him his caps lock is on too. He won't last long.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Damn you...

I was gonna say that he had ADHD... But you made the Ritalin post.

Oh well I'll say it anyways.

He posts like he has ADHD...

Oh, what are you gonna do about it thuganomics101???

Nothing, that's it, nothing, because you'll never find me, mwahaha!

B

·
0 Posts
He's a queer for posting like he can whoop someone's ass when most of us are half ways across the worl from others. He may last. He may not. LEt's just wait and see.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Well, he could not spell. He should rant so much because some started a thread, and he contradicted himself. Oh well, I'm surprised you didn't warn him GP.

A-Dust

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Wow, he called me a "TUFF GUY". I don't know if I've been called that before. His other posts have been (mostly) sensible/constructive, but he does seem to have gone mad. Perhaps the caps lock key triggers this madness, or something. I agree with A-Dust, I'm surprised that GP didn't warn him. But maybe someone else got hold of his password or something? I dunno.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Aah, finally it all makes sense. If that had gone on much longer we could have had whole threads only replied to by him.

Nitemare said:
The reference about GP correcting spelling was obviously meant to be towards Flash for correcting "assassin."
Yeah, sorry about that. I do like the other bit too, where he tried to call D-Man retarded and ended up spelling it "retarte d". Oh well, can't say I'll miss him. Or any of the other three of him, for that matter.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts