Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, this might just be kids from my school, but it may not. On facebook someone posts "Send me numbers(;" and then people send them a fb message saying like "53437" for example, and then they update their status with "53437-I love you girly xoxox we gotta hang" and all this shit, and all my news feed is are people going "4356- I love your smile" "8654-Dude, I miss you sooooo much man!" and I can't see any of my other friends actual status status's...Anyone notice it?

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't like the trend when you troll me and comment my shit personally, but you do it anyways.

·
Addicted to Sex & Candy
1,284 Posts
I just heard about it today. It sounds like prison immates expressing their love for eachother. Man, Facebook should've stayed with just the college or the graduating college kids or people who graduated HS. Too many kids. Seriously, why do I see 10 year olds having their own page? And FB is the only thing I use. Ain't no way I'm gonna start "tweeting" and I'm proud to say that I never had a My Space account. FB is enough and good enough just to keep up with friends or family.

I hate anything that tries to be trendy on FB. But, man... was I wrong about twitter. I said it wouldn't last 3 months. Seriously, what's the point? A FB account isn't enough? Especially when you've got people constantly updating their status or commenting on what someone said by using their phone? You need a twitter to keep up with your friends as well? That just sounds stupid.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I just heard about it today. It sounds like prison immates expressing their love for eachother. Man, Facebook should've stayed with just the college or the graduating college kids or people who graduated HS. Too many kids. Seriously, why do I see 10 year olds having their own page? And FB is the only thing I use. Ain't no way I'm gonna start "tweeting" and I'm proud to say that I never had a My Space account. FB is enough and good enough just to keep up with friends or family.

I hate anything that tries to be trendy on FB. But, man... was I wrong about twitter. I said it wouldn't last 3 months. Seriously, what's the point? A FB account isn't enough? Especially when you've got people constantly updating their status or commenting on what someone said by using their phone? You need a twitter to keep up with your friends as well? That just sounds stupid.
Wtf? If thats the case, there needs to be new episodes of To Catch a Predator, because chomos should be having a field day! I was barely allowed to used the computer when I was 10, what the fuck are these parents smoking that makes them think that a FB at that age is a good idea?

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Teazy, is this just an american trend or a worldwide trend because i haven't seen any on my wall feed yet.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
YES!! Just checked my news feed and a couple of people seem to be doing it.

Really, what the actual fuck. I'm so sick and tired of stupid shit on Facebook...

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm 14 and I have one, I think facebook is fine the way it is, you must be 13 and up to have one, Some people just break that rule. When I was 11 I made one, and got banned for being too young, they must have found out I faked my age or something...Made a new one last summerr..

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
thats it. i've had enough of your blatent hatrid of Australians Sheik. its not right. my feelings are very hurt. brb, going to complain to Rajah.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
oh and this isn't on my facebook. probably because i don't have a bunch of fucking idiots on it.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts