Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For too long the show was stale, and seemed to be going in circles. The idea to push Joe into the role of hunting Lesnar is a masterstroke. For the first time in a while I am actually going to start watching RAW regularly again. And that is because there is a feud at the top with some real intensity for a change.

Lesnar, Joe and Strowman are the only guys who can properly put across the level of intensity, aggression and violence needed to really sell a top feud.

Im so hyped to see Joe vs Lesnar. Two beasts who have spent more than a decade dominating and victimizing their opponents all over the world. They have the credentials, they have the background, and their match is going to be a slobberknocker.

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
Re: This Joe vs Lesnar feud is exactly what RAW needed

People realize that this is a filler feud and that Joe will, unfortunately, be squashed and subsequently become a consistent loser again, right?

·
Registered
5,666 Posts

95% chance Lesnar squashes him. But I'm still interested in the promos, face-offs and what not leading up to it. Hopefully the match is half-way decent.

·
Registered
6,115 Posts

i guarantee after next weeks segment we'll have threads of
"whys joe the one to face lesnar" "joes a slob" "joes buried" and "fuck lesnars part time ass"

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
First of all Lesnar is just a ghost and second Joe will lose clean in the middle of the ring and then nobody will remember this feud.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
21,136 Posts

They're booking him strong BECAUSE he's facing Lesnar. He'll go back to being irrelevant when the feud is over and that in itself is such a shame. He's proven his worth and what solid booking can do. Fucking stick with it.

·
Registered
600 Posts

There is a chance they would book Joe to win, if it leads to bigger angle. RAW needs the title back, and its long time to go till summerslam.

·
Premium Member
26,987 Posts

There is a chance they would book Joe to win, if it leads to bigger angle. RAW needs the title back, and its long time to go till summerslam.
SummerSlam is sort of Lesnar's big show so I doubt he'll drop the title before then and the plan is already set for him to face Braun there by the looks of it.

·
WF's Resident One Piece mark
1,251 Posts

People realize that this is a filler feud and that Joe will, unfortunately, be squashed and subsequently become a consistent loser again, right?
:kobe doesn't mean we can't enjoy the ride, its that type of mentality that stops a majority of you all from actually enjoying feuds like these.

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,825 Posts

No.. No it didn't...

·
Banned
2,477 Posts

:kobe doesn't mean we can't enjoy the ride, its that type of mentality that stops a majority of you all from actually enjoying feuds like these.
I enjoyed the clip of Joe's segment with Heyman. It's nice to have someone talented in the main event every once in a while, given that we're stuck with an uncharismatic and untalented FOTC who has 0 fans. That's not the point. Joe will go back to being irrelevant after this feud, because this feud isn't about him.

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
No matter the fact Lesnar probably wins this should be a fun feud. Joe/Lesnar is a dream feud for a lot of people.

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
Joe has lost once on the main roster, via roll up, to Seth rollins. Now, he's #1 contender, not scared of Brock Lesnar, and choked out his manager.

He's been booked strongly, he's continuing to be booked strongly, and he's not getting squashed. I think he will lose clean and convincingly, but it won't be a Lesnar house show match or an Ambrose situation.

·
Banned
72 Posts
Let the squash begin.

·
WF's Resident One Piece mark
1,251 Posts

I enjoyed the clip of Joe's segment with Heyman. It's nice to have someone talented in the main event every once in a while, given that we're stuck with an uncharismatic and untalented FOTC who has 0 fans. That's not the point. Joe will go back to being irrelevant after this feud, because this feud isn't about him.
Or you know, Joe establishes himself as a main event player :draper2

Pretty sure you're saying the same shit everybody else said when AJ was jobbing to Reigns, look at him now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts