Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at all silly comedic gimmick wwe gave Rtruth, HE MAKES IT WORK NO EXCUSES. Im hearing to many excuses for Punk when his "shoot" gimmick is failing and hes getting stale dont blame WWE blame Punk,if he was so great he would make it work. This is why Truth is better than Punk, well maybe not in the ring, but definitely on the mic. Punk is boring,repetitive,and whiny. This is the difference between a real super star and not some overrated chump. Punk is not consistent and this is why Vince never made him the guy. He had one promo and tried to continue the gimmick of shooting, but that can only get u so far. The Rock >>> Punk to and Consistency is why.

The only thing people will remember Punk for is a One shoot promo thats it. Nothing is great about him,absolutely nothing and now i think its really starting to show.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Truth is bearable but not the best thing on RAW.

And if they keep making Truth the walking, bumbling black stereotypical idiot they plan on going lately, it will get stale eventually soon.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Look at all silly comedic gimmick wwe gave Rtruth, HE MAKES IT WORK NO EXCUSES. Im hearing to many excuses for Punk when his "shoot" gimmick is failing and hes getting stale dont blame WWE blame Punk,if he was so great he would make it work. This is why Truth is better than Punk, well maybe not in the ring, but definitely on the mic. Punk is boring,repetitive,and whiny. This is the difference between a real super star and not some overrated chump. Punk is not consistent and this is why Vince never made him the guy. He had one promo and tried to continue the gimmick of shooting, but that can only get u so far. The Rock >>> Punk to and Consistency is why.

The only thing people will remember Punk for is a One shoot promo thats it. Nothing is great about him,absolutely nothing and now i think its really starting to show.[/QUOTE]

I wanted to agree with you... but Punk has been awesome for the last 2 years lol.

Rock is better than Punk, but Punk is still awesome and HAS BEEN FOR 2 YEARS as a heel!

R-Truth is awesome as well and he got over with a GIMMICK too. Punk has a gimmick, Truth has a gimmick, they all do LOL.. its wrestling

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
One thing I'll admit. Truth is basically saying the same things every week, but he stays entertaining for me.

The more Punk says the same stuff, the harder it is for me to care. I don't know why. But I've always felt that way, when watching Punk. Started during SES and has been that way ever since.

Don't know if that makes Truth better or not.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Truth right now is at his all time best, truth is Truth is not a great wrestler by any stretch, but with a tag partner he becomes twice as good. Plus he's hilarious in this role, call it a black stereotype but when guys are that good at their gimmick it usually means there's some truth behind it, even Santino is actually a hilarious clown.

Oh and someone forget to tell the crowds that Punk has gotten stale, he's out popping Cena and getting people to go so far as to boo a legend in Triple H.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Oh my god. Let it go dude.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
I have to admit, R-Truth has probably the funniest segments I look forward to each week. He really didn't have to make a tag team with the Miz to get it over either. It'll be fun to see where he takes this "conspiracy" story.

The only thing people will remember Punk for is a One shoot promo thats it. Nothing is great about him,absolutely nothing and now i think its really starting to show.
So... how much is crack going for in your neck of the woods?

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
R-Truth isn't the best thing on Raw right now. The combination of Truth and the Miz is the best thing on Raw right now. Individually, they are powerful, but together, they're pretty much untouchable.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
*sigh* makes it really hard for me to support and defend black talent with threads like this. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing, just saying that threads like this do NOT really help what I assume your cause to be. That is convincing folks at large of certain talents' . . . talent.

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
Trolls don't put much effort into trying to hide their intentions anymore do they? And that's a shame really.

I agree that Truth is the most entertaining thing about Raw these days but they you go on to completely advertise yourself as a troll by saying something that's so far out there that it'll get people going.

The next time you make a thread like this OP, at least put a little effort and thought behind it so the intentions aren't so clear.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.