Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
C'mon, man!

A crack whore carrying AJ Styles' baby?!?

Taeler Hendrix getting a contract, but Joey Ryan gets an "no?!?" I wouldn't fu*k Taeler Hendrix with Taeler Hendrix's d/ck!!!!

And, let's talk about this whole "gut check" thing - we got Al Snow, Brother Love and the most overrated wrestler in ECW history deciding who the next generation of young wrestlers will be? What, D'lo Brown didn't want any of that? Why not dig up Hardcore Holly's corpse and have the entire J.O.B. Squad picking the next generation of jobbers?!?

this sh/t is SOOOOOOO predictable!!!! Poor Austin Aries has to lay down the X-Division title just to be fed to Roode before Roode has to face James Storm at B4G (anyone who thinks Storm isn't gonna win that series is drinkin Drain-o!)?!?

I mean, are they TRYING to put the worst written show on TV, because they are doing a hell of a job!

I don't even LIKE WWE, but their show doesn't INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE nearly as badly as TNA does. Neither show can hold a candle to ROH, but maybe having a national TV spot is just carte blanche to suck these days!

Anybody else?

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts
You mad, ROHBot?
Let me put it simple. You have Sonjay Dutt, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, AJ Styles, Daniels, Angle, Ray, Jigsaw, Scorpio Sky, Blk Jeez, and Samoa Joe all on one show, great wrestling, storyline progression, character development, and it's the worst wrestling show on TV? Then what's the best? Because all ROH has is Kevin Steen and Davey "no-sell" Richards on iPPV/Payed for stream, and a stale and boring product.
Roode > Steen
Aries > Richards
TNA > ROH

Sincerely,

Someone who's not looking for a snorefest on 13 channels nationwide

P.S.: How old are you?

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
why u gonna post in a tna section if u dont like it? i can understand if u dont like something and making a thread and discussing why u dont like it i do that, every1 does that. but u just complaining how everything sucks and your reasons are dumb.

i agree that aj having a druggie baby momma is stupid, but other then that, how can u not like tna right now?

and i like roh, but u talking about things being predictable. in december, every1 knew steen would beat davey for the title, and when he finally won it evry1 still popped even tho they saw it coming. it was obvious that the anx were gonna beat wgtt at bitw, but most still enjoyed the match and the outcome.

dont talk about tna being predictable then say roh is great. i like both, but roh has been way more predictable then tna. im saying thats a bad thing either, but it has.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.