Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the recent terrible Pay Per Views by WWE, this is the time for TNA to start doing better as they can compete with the WWE. WWE is giving TNA the opportunity they need!

·
Leaving em MESMERMIZED!!
2,897 Posts
Re: This is the Time for TNA!

man, BFG could end up being better than WM3, it won't matter because it's freakin TNA, they gotta complain about something.

TNA needs to do THEM, enough with the WWE lite, WCW 2.0 mess, i just want them to be what they were from 2002 to 2009...a great alternative...

·
HEADBANGA
24,562 Posts

The build for the Rhodes/McMahons for Battleground beats any story heading into BFG (so far).

·
The Man
25,723 Posts

:lol recent terrible PPVs? NOC was terrible but Battleground wasn't that bad, the ending did make it seem worse. Cesaro was awesome as usual, Del Rio and RVD was good and Shield vs Rhodes was fantastic. TNA is giving away "PPVs" for free and still get ppl to tune in.

·
Registered
3,433 Posts

WWE has some pretty decent storylines, but they keep making people feel like they're wasting their money. First Night of Champions and now Battleground. People are just gonna stop buying their shows.

To be back on topic, this is definitely TNA's time to shine. A lot of people are possibly losing interest in WWE right now. I was definitely looking forward to Bound for Glory after this past week's Impact. I think the company is really going into reset mode after Bound for Glory and I'm really looking forward to see what they do next.

·
Registered
851 Posts

There have been periods before where WWE had bad shows and TNA had good shows. It didn't make a difference then; it won't now.

·
Banned
7,268 Posts

In the state TNA is in, they could never compete with WWE, doesn't matter how bad they do.

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts

BFG has only 4 matches for now, but atleast 2 of them can be really good.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts

Dude, last year, TNA was at his best and WWE was at his worst... people still watched WWE
When Hornswoggle was the anonymous Raw GM, Austin Aries won the title and people wanted to watch WWE

TNA will NEVER be bigger than the WWE, it just can't happen...

·
Banned
8,267 Posts

Dude, last year, TNA was at his best and WWE was at his worst... people still watched WWE
When Hornswoggle was the anonymous Raw GM, Austin Aries won the title and people wanted to watch WWE

TNA will NEVER be bigger than the WWE, it just can't happen...
I think it can happen but not right now and not for awhile. I think if wrestling suddenly became "cool" again and TNA had the budget to snag a big WWE name (And I mean big as in Cena) and could use the big WWE name to set the world on fire like WCW did back in 1994 then you could have that.

TNA won't get bigger than WWE in it's current state though. Needs a thousand times more star power and a much bigger budget.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.