·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rant away my fellow ranters!

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
ok, I have no problems with most members, but the newdefjam is a member that annoys me in every post he makes

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Hes just so cool! No, hes really just lame, just trys to act like hes so cool all the time, and hes such a badass, ohh no hes got a car for his sig! We're all so like, oh man! I wish I had that as my car! He must have one, if its in his sig, even though hes most likely 5 years away from driving.

·
Registered
629 Posts
i'm fine wit the guy, he's never done anythin' to me

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Goldust12 said:
ok, I have no problems with most members, but the newdefjam is a member that annoys me in every post he makes
Well said:p

And that car in his sig, what have they done to it:no:

N

·
0 Posts
He keeps lying like an asshole.

I brought him back months ago twice because he said he would change. I banned him and now he has gotten back on his own and he claims I did it.

I should just delete all his post counts.

·
Registered
76 Posts
the new defjam is cool. hes definitely the king of these forums. and everybody just loves him here. without him, these forums would collapse

anyway, thanks to the people who have no beef with me. and the rest of u are jealous. and btw, im not 11, im 15 and a half

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
15 and a half. LOL. That's something nine year olds would add in to show everyone that they're nearly ten.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts