Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is stupid but, does anyone know when Amish Patel usually get on the internet

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh sorry about that, I put in in "Anything" because it didn't really relate to any forum except that one

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know, sorry, I'll fix it

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is that it, cause I saw him a couple times before

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Amish comes on a fair bit (in that I see his name on the "Members Online" bit of the homepage), but rarely posts. Just out of interest, why did you want to know?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wanted to know, because I have him on MSN and I wanted to talk to him, so I wanted to know so I can get on when he does

N

·
0 Posts
I do not suggest you talk to Amish. Talking to him without a GOOD cause will just have him annoyed. And if it's about wanting to be a mod (I doubt it, but it could be) or wanting mods or admins removed, I don't suggest you talk to him about it. Maybe you have a problem with me, I'm not sure. But Amish prefers NOT to deal with forum issues.

If it's none of the above then maybe it'll be an okay conversation...though I doubt it...

Anyway, Amish gets online at various times. He's in the UK, so his time is 5 or more hours ahead of yours. He's in college so he doesn't have time to visit the forums and post. When he does come to the forums, it is GENERALLY to see the forums stats or check the WOW forum so he can add links on the main site. Other than that, I doubt he'd visit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts