Wrestling Forum banner

This is probably a stupid question..

540 Views 9 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  beefheart
But, um, how do I get a bigger avatar? Is there like a post count thing or..? or do you need a premium membership. Because I've seen people with bigger avatars and they're not premium. ;p

I try getting a slightly bigger one, but it scales it down. :S
so, someone please answer? :)
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
39,025 Posts
Yes, you have to be a premium member to have an avatar that is 144x168. Non-premium get 96x96. Who have you seen with a bigger avatar and non-premium?

· HOPE
20,241 Posts
I'd imagine that was because Leeroy used to be on e-fed staff, thus he was allowed a larger avy. Since he has never changed it since he became a regular member again, his avatar is still larger than the limit for regular members. The same probably applies for the person who has the Stone Cold avy, except they were likely a premium member for a year, rather than paying for a lifetime one.

· Registered
5,057 Posts
Yours is a WF avatar though - I presume since they are already there they do not fall under the restrictions. It's not like you're uploading a larger than allowed avatar - you're choosing one from a list of images WF provide that are already on the server or whatever.

At least this is what I presume.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.