1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Should be a pretty good match. (Y)

·
Know Your Worth
10,729 Posts
No one says he got buried. His character just sucks now compared to what he was doing this past summer.

·
Banned
13,706 Posts
CM Punk is going to be push so hard. His momentum will not be killed. Its most likely Punk will be winning the royal rumble and face the wwe champ which will probably be HHH and beat him at mania and be the new wwe champ

·
I am Jack's broken heart
7,445 Posts
I'm quite sure it's going to be Punk vs. Del Rio at SSeries. Orton won't have much of anything to do now, so he can fill the void of Punk in the SSeries "Pro-WWE" team.

·
Asuka
96,210 Posts
No one says he got buried. His character just sucks now compared to what he was doing this past summer.
Were you here after Night of Champions? Tons of people said "he got buried" just because he lost, even though there was like 10 run ins and he kicked out of 2 Pedigrees. Foolish IWC.

His character is changing into as much of a standard main event babyface as a guy like Punk can be, but his momentum is still high, and I'm fine with his character taking a hit as long as the end result means more PPV's headlined, more titles won and no misuse. This is a Godsend compared to where he was early in the year.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Were you here after Night of Champions? Tons of people said "he got buried" just because he lost, even though there was like 10 run ins and he kicked out of 2 Pedigrees. Foolish IWC.

His character is changing into as much of a standard main event babyface as a guy like Punk can be, but his momentum is still high, and I'm fine with his character taking a hit as long as the end result means more PPV's headlined, more titles won and no misuse.
That's what I'm saying. I'm still entertained by him so it doesn't bother me.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I don't want to see him being pushed like crazy just for the sake of it. I want him to have his character of this summer.

·
Registered
491 Posts
CM Punk is a main pillar draw now.

Him being "buried" is typical over-simplified reactionary IWC tripe.

CM Punk's on the top of the food chain now and he deserves it.

Bottom line, Just enjoy it.

·
Registered
928 Posts
The best part about Punk is that he is a smartass rebel. Take a look at his interactions with HHH and Cena in the ring it was solid gold. They could give him any character any gimmick and if he can keep that humor and that energy.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Exactly- Punk's a legit top guy now. What is he going to do complain forever, when he basically got everything he mentioned in that first promo? That act was already getting tired, they had no choice but to change it up, and make him more of a classic face character.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
To be fair, Triple H vs CM PUnk should have NEVER main evented NOC.

The event is "Night of champions" and neither of the two people in the main event were champions. Sorry, I may be watching WWE with a brain but a World title match (don't care which one) should have been the main event.

the only reason HHH vs CM Punk was the main event was because of Hunter's ego. Maybe Triple H didn't bury MC Punk But he buried both world title.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts