Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Darktooth0 said:
I hate you Lacrimosa u smell like butthole!
I'm sorry, but I keep myself very clean. You never know when Cody might show up. Also, you must have like a big ass nose if you can smell me from that far away to make judgments.

L

·
0 Posts
o shat, man, I'm going to cry now. You have hurt me with that out of bounds insult.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
shut all all of you n00bs (cept nitemare)

This thread is obviously a take on my 1000th post thread.

L

·
0 Posts
Shut the fuck up, bitch. I'm not a n00b. I probably have more knowledge of forums than you ever will have.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
You are both noobs so will you both shut the hell up.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
what a waste of thread space

L

·
0 Posts
orton17, never speak like that. I have been here way longer than you and know more than you about how these forums run. Being a former mod, I should.

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
ShadyGurl said:
this is pretty stupid.. n00bs see BabyBoy posting and because he has 113 posts, all these n00bs think they can come in here and try to talk sh!t
I was just about to say something like that. These n00bs dont realize exactly who BB is. They see he has only a few posts, and automatically think he's new to W-E.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Maybe they do because they can....Sorry to break it to you, but BabyBoy/Lacrimosa/John/whatever doesn't pull any weight around here. He's been here a while, so all users should respect him? I don't know about everyone else, but I don't really care. Everyone is an equal to me.

I lied. Fuck n00bs.(note: difference between n00bs and newbs <3 )

1 - 20 of 61 Posts