Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whilst Dixie Carter keeps kayfabe on Twitter and Hulk Hogan "runs the company" and calls it fake, why on hell would they do this stupid video:

To make things even funnier, Hogan calls Dixie his boss.

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
You know what else is stupid? Not having Kat (Winter) in the ring already!!!

Oh ans Daffney not getting in a TNA ring too, she's been fit to compete since July!
Just no.

And o.p, there's a difference between Kayfabe and non-kayfabe situations. Not that you didnt know that.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Not on TV so who cares. You might wanna bitch about Undertaker on UFC videos without his gimmick.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Just no.

And o.p, there's a difference between Kayfabe and non-kayfabe situations. Not that you didnt know that.
Oh I'm sorry for not liking to watch 2 skinny rakes go at it each week! I like me some real females with actual talent at that. 1 Winter is worth 1000000 Angelina's!

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
They don't need to b e h0ot and this is the thing that TNA should be driving out.... Divas are eyecandy but here in TNA the KO's are equal just like the guys in the back! Instead they don't do that, and it's wrong!

And yeah sex sells I can see the poiint in the Beautiful People, still doesnt't change t he fact theyve exploited their souls out of the Beautiful People name and moto

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Whilst Dixie Carter keeps kayfabe on Twitter and Hulk Hogan "runs the company" and calls it fake, why on hell would they do this stupid video:

To make things even funnier, Hogan calls Dixie his boss.
Don't have a huge problem with it as long as it's done away from their programming and kept off their website. The fact is that we live in a post kayfabe world and we're going to see people out of character when they're not on tv.

Ah, I just realised this is on their own youtube channel as opposed to an outside source. That's fpalm worthy.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Don't have a huge problem with it as long as it's done away from their programming and kept off their website. The fact is that we live in a post kayfabe world and we're going to see people out of character when they're not on tv.

Ah, I just realised this is on their own youtube channel as opposed to an outside source. That's fpalm worthy.
What about "Hardy vs bullys" on their website?
You need to understand that for WWE/TNA these things are much more important than smarks.
This thing is not on their website for some reason. Hm.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
She was total Knockouts Champion material. A wrestler TNA could've built the entire division around.
Same could be said of Roxxi and we both know how TNA treated her! The truth is anyone not in the Beautiful People could be the face of the division, but while people have the idea that looks > talent it isn't going to change!

The Knockouts Division was amazing, up until Kim left, then they brought in Tara to fill the void. turned her into a crybaby which made her look stupid, and then the firings of Kong, Roxxi, Flash etc. It just isn't the same.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts