Wrestling Forum banner

THIS is Jericho's big news?

1680 Views 14 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  ahmedjericho
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Lucy Snorebush
2,155 Posts
I was hoping he was going to be unveiled as the new vocalist for Velvet Revolver. Despite constantly denying it himself.

· Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was hoping he was going to be unveiled as the new vocalist for Velvet Revolver. Despite constantly denying it himself.
Would be cool, but I don't see Jericho ditching his baby, Fozzy. Unless he could be in multiple bands amongst all the other things he has going on

· Lucy Snorebush
2,155 Posts
I highly doubt he would turn down the opportunity to work with Slash and Matt Sorum. If his band members had a problem with that they'd be pretty shit friends.

· Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
(shit i posted this in another chris jericho annoucement-related form!)

http://www.revolvermag.com/beta/goldengods/press

Fozzy is also playing the event

..He'll finally get to be the "part host" he's been proclaiming to be all these years!
cool to see him being so successful with the fozzzzz

· Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I highly doubt he would turn down the opportunity to work with Slash and Matt Sorum. If his band members had a problem with that they'd be pretty shit friends.
oh totally, i just think from his own point of view, he wouldnt stop whats going on with fozzy to do so...like regardless if it was 'okay' with his band...and clearly he's now going to do the Revolver awards ....it was prob just another old rumour about him joining VR...

· Premium Member
83,359 Posts
Surely this shouldn't be a surprise. As I mentioned in the original thread, seeing as who announced this news about Jericho it had to be something to do with music.

· Registered
362 Posts
Miz is nominated for "Most Metal Athlete".. :p

Vote here.
Now that's a backhand ultra supercena bitch slap to the face of all metal fans...yikes. CM Punk isn't anywhere as close to metal as the miz hey?...wow, I mean it's not like the guy has a Killswitch song for his entrance. The miz is way more metal with his hardcore theme. fuck you revolver golden gods. fuck you right in the face.

· Registered
4,666 Posts
Better than Dancing With The Stars.

- Vic
Really? Because last I checked Dancing with The Stars actually helped revive careers whereas I've never even heard of these awards. Plush, Miz is nominated for Metal award or something.

I don't hate the Miz, but he is nowhere near Metal (nor is anyone in WWE) so credibility is gone because of that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.