Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS IS HOW NIKKI BELLA TURNS UP TO RAW

What is wrong with her... she looks stupid... I would have thought her twin sister would tell her when she looks ridiculous.

This is what Nikki Bella wrote on social media... "DVF Jumper and SAKS Leather Gloves. Ready for Nashville and RAW"

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
Honestly, if you look how most of the divas dress outside of WWE.. Most of them look stupid... Nikki and AJ look by far the worst.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
If you got it, flaunt it.

Personally speaking even if I had the dough I wouldn't go out decked in enough stuff that's as expensive as a bmw, but she's fortunate to be in a position where she can is used to the finer things in life so have at it.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I knew it reminded me of something but I couldn't put my finger on it until just now...

Breakfast At Tiffanys

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
People keep posting Kaitlyn pics where she wears even worst shit and not a peep?

I see some curves and I'm fine with that.

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
What's wrong? it's a nice dress and it compliments her body shape well; what's the big deal?

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nikki has a nice ass. I don't see any problem with her showing it off in slutty outfits. God bless that woman.
People keep posting Kaitlyn pics where she wears even worst shit and not a peep?

I wasn't criticizing Nikki Bella's ass or curves.... I think her body is amazing..... what I am criticizing is the ridiculous dress and gloves that she turns up to Raw wearing... it is something you would wear to a Gala Ball or Academy Awards.. but not into an arena where you are going to wrestle that evening.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
I wasn't criticizing Nikki Bella's ass or curves.... I think her body is amazing..... what I am criticizing is the ridiculous dress and gloves that she turns up to Raw wearing... it is something you would wear to a Gala Ball or Academy Awards.. but not into an arena where you are going to wrestle that evening.
She spending some Cena money, hoes don't need a special occasion to wear their princess outfits.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
She looks like a a lounge singer from one of those 1930s/1940s film noir
gangster films.

Reactions: njcam

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
I don't know bout you guys but I like what I see :draper2

·
Registered
1,288 Posts

Kaitlyn looks like a St. Bernard compared to the Bellas.

Nikki and Brie could wear matching potato sacks and still look fucking delicious.

·
Banned
3,087 Posts
Can't stand her. She's hot as fuck. But, her voice.. I want to kill her voice.

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
I'm not even a fan. But Nikki looks good. No problem to be seen here.

Besides given the match last night, she just about could have worked in that outfit. It's not like she had some long challenging night ahead.

·
Banned
10,735 Posts
Yeah, I'd mash them potatoes.
Kaitlyn has a weird body shape, her arms are weird.

Nikki dates Cena...which means she's an idiot.

I'd take Brie over her easily.

AJ is the best of them though. Cute, FUN, and SMART. Nikki and Brie are only one of those three things.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
AJ looks like Mowgli from the Jungle Book cartoon imo.

Nikki has a golden ticket she isn't trying to mess with, hardly dumb in that department.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.