Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
"This is real..."
1,202 Posts
You know I've always hated this scene in Family Guy. I hate the show in general but this scene in particular angered me. Quagmire just straight up described himself while "tearing Brian a new one", yet still thinks he's better than Brian. I really wish they would just kill off Quagmire already.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Yup. That scene didn't make much sense.
Sandow is Quagmire, and CM Punk is Brian (the dog). Punk is the one whining about how much of a sellout Cena was, but yet wanted his own ice cream bar. In this case Quagmire is the heel for putting Brian down, and this would be the case for Sandow as he is a credible heel right now.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Sandow won't be touching Punk anytime soon.

And by the way, Punk didn't sell out. He bought in.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
I dont get the relation this has with wrestling. but im just here for the ride.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
So you want Punk to throw out his lame insults and have Sandow no-sell them then rundown Punk for being a hypocrite? Sounds good to me!

·
Banned
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no one thinks Punk would find Sandow obnoxious? Did nay any of you see how Punk picked apart Cena last year? Did you not watch the clip? Quagmire picked apart Brian with pipebomb after pipebomb. Its totally relevant. But truk83 may be right, Sandow would probably have more material on Punk than the other way around.

Anyway, its my idea and I'm sticking by it.

·
Great One?..
10,833 Posts
OP, Sandow is going to be lucky if he's even in the same ring as Punk in the coming years, let alone a whole feud between the two.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Yeah, this is not happening.
This will certainly happen sooner than later. If you aren't seeing the real talent here with Sandow that's fine, but he has "it". I'm still caught up on the ridiculous attire that really doesn't match his character. Pink, and Purple aren't convincing me of shit. Change the attire, and he is main event talent on the rise.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts