Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,727 Posts
Love how closed minded some of you are. Doc is top 5 twitch streamers in the world!
But now you are using the same argument, why some people say RAW and SD are the best possible wrestling shows: they got the most viewers. ;)

·
Death Rides a Horse
563 Posts
So it looks like this was a sponsored video and WWE's way of trying to reach the younger demographic. Now personally, I would have used another whippersnapper like Ric Flair or Hogan to reach out to the kids, but Undertaker is okay to I guess.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
So it looks like this was a sponsored video and WWE's way of trying to reach the younger demographic. Now personally, I would have used another whippersnapper like Ric Flair or Hogan to reach out to the kids, but Undertaker is okay to I guess.
It’s sponsored by Gfuel. Probably a new flavor. They are paying doc and taker and wwe.

·
Standing with The Man
5,986 Posts
Love how closed minded some of you are. Doc is top 5 twitch streamers in the world! Just because you don’t know how to use something other than a tv remote doesnt mean you shit on one of the funniest people/acts ever.
This is a bit of stretch even with Shroud and Ninja (his supposed competition) on Mixer Doc can barely hit top 10 for his genre, while he can have his funny moments is act gets stale real fast.

From Twitch metrics
RANKINGS
#35 most watched overall
#9 most watched Variety channel
#24 most watched English channel
#6 most watched English Variety channel

41 - 45 of 45 Posts