Wrestling Forum banner

This guy needs to come back

1453 Views 16 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  Natsuke
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
980 Posts
Yeah. WWE would be 10x better no more PG cause I hate it.

· Banned
5,193 Posts
You should be banned for being dumb... "oh gosh I remember the good old days of late 90's, even though I was born in 2002., the WWF back then was probably rated R" :rolleyes:

· Registered
1,462 Posts
Let me make this simple, the PG rating isn't the problem, the problem is creative.

· Registered
106 Posts
Angle has said he wants to finish out his career in TNA and I believe him. He obviously sees something in the company that no one else does. I believe that Vince would bring him back and would be willing to give him an easier schedule now.

· Registered
106 Posts
why would Angle ( one of the best in wrestling industries ) return? To be buried and humiliated by shitty guys like Miz and Del Rio ? ..
Buried and humiliated? I doubt it. If he put over those guys, he'd do it in a way that gave them credibility and I'm sure that he'd want to. He doesn't seem like a selfish guy at all. Vince would know better than to treat Kurt badly in wrestling/storylines. The fans would be pissed because of how good Kurt is. Also, could you imagine how good a Bryan vs Angle match would be?

· The legend never dies
7,143 Posts
if Angle came back to the wwe he would be a contender for the title for sure, hes obviously getting older, and his body cant handle as much as he use to but still id take angle over most of the talent on the wwe roster today, miz del Rio Ziggler none of these young guys have the talent a young angle had

· Registered
4,806 Posts
Im sure the thread means the ruthless aggression Cena that can wrestle and not Kurt Angle.

Like mentioned this Cena would have never been a world champion the rap gimmick made Cena.

I remember that match though it was one of the last times i ever watched Smackdown.

· The legend never dies
7,143 Posts
who cares about john cena, even with the rap gimmick the crowd would one day hate him, wwe wants him to be the kids hero, like the next hulk hogan, the only thing was when hogan was big the whole crowd loved him not just girls in 13 under kids, hogan was a family name and wwe should realise people are getting sick of John Cena

· Registered
5,733 Posts
WWE needs RTC to come back. Period. They'd make Cole and Vickie heat a joke.

· Registered
6,867 Posts
who cares about john cena, even with the rap gimmick the crowd would one day hate him, wwe wants him to be the kids hero, like the next hulk hogan, the only thing was when hogan was big the whole crowd loved him not just girls in 13 under kids, hogan was a family name and wwe should realise people are getting sick of John Cena
So I'm guessing you were around 18 when Hogan was in his prime? Cause, like, you know... he couldn't possibly have been your childhood hero if you weren't a child back then.

What a load of bullshit. You expect me to believe wtf you're saying when it doesn't even make sense? So John Cena sells out a crowd that's filled with kids who mark at his very name and wear every single piece of his merchandise, who idolize everything he does, and yet he's still just a wannabe kids hero? And the only reason Hogan was loved by everyone was because, news flash, kayfabe wasn't dead yet. People actually believed Hogan was that f'ing powerful simply because it wasn't until the 90s that kayfabe died. He did the exact same things Cena is doing now.

And you know what the kicker is? John Cena is actually way more capable of doing superman-like things than a jacked up Hogan. But apparently, you're still under the illusion of kayfabe Hulkamania to not realize that, yeah, Cena is this generation's Hogan. In front of a crowd that knows way better than they did back in the 80s, full of smarks who know this shit is fake and follows every stupid internet bandwagon they can find and kids who will eventually know better at an age much younger than we probably did, Cena still performs like he always has.

If you think Hulk Hogan would come to this Era with that persona as a debut, then you're out of your damn mind.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.