Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the event and as a tradition me andand my son hang out all day hoping to get autographs or pictures with them.

Sadly there was me and another dad and 3 kids hanging out.
Lost all respect for cm punk when a kid in a wheel chair was a huge fan and he walked right by him while the kid was holding a camera trying to take a picture. His jogging around town trying to get noticed was more important i guess.

3rd straight event of meeting daniel bryan also met kofi and cody rhodes very awesome guys.

But as for smackdown it was dead there. Very small crowd and you can tell none of the wrestlers was very into it. I enjoyed main event tapings more.

Has anyone else been that disappointed in seeing a live event lately?
Wound up leaving at the start of the main event
Although it could have honestly been a trickle down from me being being pissed at punk.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Dude doesnt have that outgoing personality. Cant completely put the blame on him its just how people are wired i feel the same way. I'm sure he's not trying to be an asshole on purpose.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rhodes told my son i was pretty damn old cause i liked his brother in wcw.
Told him i was hoping to meet him but it sounds like he's on a very very short leash with his return to wwe.checks in as soon as he gets there and starts warming up and gkes over his
Lines and routines

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes Kshavym I too have been disapointed by a live event.
A few years back when I was living in Kansas, Wichita,ks to be exactly, me and my step-son at the time went to a Smackdown taping. They tapped ECW first which was enjoyable. Smackdown started and it was just dead thru-out the entire show.The Batista vs Lashley match was forgetfull (seriously I cant remember anythang from that match) The worst part was when Finlay hit King BOOKAA! (who at the time was WHWC) in the leg with his stick thing (idk) and won the match......bullshit.The event was uneventful and me and my step son forgot all about it the very next day.

oh and the pyros are rediculously loud...seriously.....
PANCAKE

·
Locker Room Leader
12,164 Posts
Lol :lol

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is one thing i was impressed with but wont give it away.
And ironically it came from the most unsuspected person

·
Registered
740 Posts
Dude doesnt have that outgoing personality. Cant completely put the blame on him its just how people are wired i feel the same way. I'm sure he's not trying to be an asshole on purpose.
When your main source of income is to perform In front of thousands, it really shouldn't be an issue to stand for one photo with a fan, especially a young fan in a wheelchair.
It's certainly not some sort of neurological issue causing him to be that dickish.

·
Banned
136 Posts
When your main source of income is to perform In front of thousands, it really shouldn't be an issue to stand for one photo with a fan, especially a young fan in a wheelchair.
It's certainly not some sort of neurological issue causing him to be that dickish.
Nothing dickish. I'm the same way. Although I'd take the picture with that one fan, most of the time I'd want nothing to do with them.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Nothing dickish. I'm the same way. Although I'd take the picture with that one fan, most of the time I'd want nothing to do with them.
You can't say you're the same way when you've had no experience interacting with any fans. Part of his job description should be to maintain a good image which would include interacting with fans especially young and disabled ones. It's not like they bothered him at an airport or anything. They waited for him at the arena, the place where he should be expecting this sort of thing.
He doesn't have to look like he enjoys it, but making some kids very happy should be good enough for him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts