Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like a gender symbol under the user's location or something. I mean, it would help clear up any confusion and it would prevent any feelings from possibly being hurt.

Yes? No? I suspect no.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Then everyone would think it'd be funny to say they were female, so we'd end up with masses of 'females' on here, when in actuality they're men.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
hmmm. well, i don't really see the point, but i guess that's because i am one of the guys who doesn't give a shit. i can't understand why anyone WOULD give a shit, but i guess there are people that do. who cares what gender they are, all this would create is more PM's for the females, wanting to see some booty.

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmm. well, i don't really see the point, but i guess that's because i am one of the guys who doesn't give a shit. i can't understand why anyone WOULD give a shit, but i guess there are people that do. who cares what gender they are, all this would create is more PM's for the females, wanting to see some booty.
The only reason I want it is so I don't accidentally call someone who has boobs 'dude'.

·
30,978 Posts
It's not something any of us can do and it's really not something worth bugging VS about.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,968 Posts
Why? So that trolls who pretend to be girls can have an extra weapon in their arsenal? "Oh look a gotta symbol imma real lady nao boyz!"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.