Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Take out that Martha Stewart serving tray in the background, spruce up the gold ring to make it a little more "Arty" and you get yourself a 10/10

Right now, I'd say it's at a 8.45/10, It's not bad, but it's nothing completely special.

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
That banner is shit....no not really.

I really like it. The one thing I dont like is the cut of Batista on the bottom. I had to look at it a couple of times to see who it was.

9/10

·
Registered
18 Posts
the thing in the back goes terribly with the rest, its wayyy to crowded and just looks cludered and the blending isnt that great. You should have also matched the gold on the belt with the gold on the ring... 5/10

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I dunno....from what I've seen, the people so far are rating you way too harsh.
I like the graphic. Even the grid in the back. The ring could be spruced up a bit better, like the quality of the grid and stuff. It's totally original and nothing I've ever seen, so you get props for that right off the bat. The blending is pretty good, and the colors seem to go well with the golden title, of which sets it off nicely, and is a good focal point. I even like the dotted grid you have on the cuts, and I usually don't like stuff like that. I give it an easy 9/10. :)

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
You seem to try transparent things just to get noticed, but it's not really working. Once your do the actualy cuts and blending, it comes down to shit.

I don't like the bevel on it. The whole thing doesn't even fit a wrestling thing. It looks more of a knight's age shit.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I think the pictures 'blended' should all have the same color. Also, the ring looks yuck.

·
Registered
33 Posts
No offense, but it's pretty ugly.

like rome0 said, the pictures blended should have the same colour, because otherwise the horrible blending job is much more visable.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Pretty cool idea, the blending which is the main part ruins the image, some text on there would be nice

5/10

1 - 9 of 9 Posts