Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
It was horiffic, they literally didn't give a single fuck about any of the midcard matches, hell even Orton wasn't anywhere near as over as usual. They pretty much went to the PPV to chant "Lets go Cena!, Cena sucks!"

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
Don't blame the crowd, blame the WWE for only focusing on making the main event scence good while making everything else thrown together without direction. Is it really that hard to come up with entertaining storylines for the US and I.C. title? People don't have a reason to cheer.

·
Banned
18,557 Posts
I was kind of surprised since I thought NY crowds tend to be more appreciative of matches compared to other states, but yeah it was just proof that today's wrestling crowds are indeed spoiled.

Like I said in the review thread, Rhodes Vs. Dibiase was a damn good match and the fans didn't care. Granted, you could take the easy way out and put the blame on Ted, but Cody has really stepped it up this year. I felt sorry for him because he had to stop from time to time to pose or say something just to get a reaction out of them before Ted finally took the mask off of him before the crowd did get into it.

Like with DVR, the people in attendance don't care about the match itself, they just want to go straight to the finish.

- Vic

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
I was kind of surprised since I thought NY crowds tend to be more appreciative of matches compared to other states, but yeah it was just proof that today's wrestling crowds are indeed spoiled.

Like I said in the review thread, Rhodes Vs. Dibiase was a damn good match and the fans didn't care. Granted, you could take the easy way out and put the blame on Ted, Cody has really stepped it up this year. I felt sorry for him because he had to stop from time to time to pose or say something just to get a reaction out of them before Ted finally took the mask off of him before they did get into it.

Like with DVR, the people in attendance don't care about the match itself, they just want to go straight to the finish.

- Vic
I felt abit sorry for Cody, he was screaming at the crowd to be booed literally lol.

It's quite odd he was really over when I went to see SD live.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
The product is horrible
The top main eventer and his fanbase are horrible
=
the crowds are horrible, simple.
The old school live/wild/passionate wrestling crowd(Hulkamania/nWo/MNW/AE)began to die slowly since 2007 and Cena is one of the main reasons for that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The product is horrible
The top main eventer and his fanbase are horrible
=
the crowds are horrible, simple.
The old school live/wild/passionate wrestling crowd(Hulkamania/nWo/MNW/AE)began to die slowly since 2007 and Cena is one of the main reasons for that.
I was there in person and I would agree the product was weak today.
There were tons of kids in the audience and they def hurt the crowd.

Cena, I don't think is horrible at all. His character is weak but he is probably one of the 5 most talented on the roster.

I think the main culprit is the PG product. As long as its still PG expect more of what we saw.

·
Bourne Better
2,270 Posts
I was there in person and I would agree the product was weak today.
There were tons of kids in the audience and they def hurt the crowd.

Cena, I don't think is horrible at all. His character is weak but he is probably one of the 5 most talented on the roster.

I think the main culprit is the PG product. As long as its still PG expect more of what we saw.
What exactly does PG have to do with Kelly Kelly and John Cena winning?

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
loved the kelly sucks chants haha, unfortunately she pulled out her super kelly win, just like cena..... fpalm
Puh-lease, John Cena actually knows more then 2 wrestling moves. Those moves being a Terrible hurricanrana looking spinny thingo AND A terrible roll up.

·
Banned
763 Posts
I really don't understand the "PG is weak" crowd. Why does something have to be nasty and vulgar in order to be legit in your skewed world? Makes no sense.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I thought the crowd was pretty good, it was just the booking that was flawed last night.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts