Wrestling Forum banner

THIS COULD GET DANIEL BRYAN HIS BIGGEST POP IN WWE

3883 Views 44 Replies 39 Participants Last post by  Smackdownfan777
I have the greatest Idea for daniel bryan.If WWE can do this it could be the biggest pop of his whole career.At wrestlemania get WWE to let Bryan come out to his original entrance which is and will always be Final Countdown.The crowd will go crazy like when he return at summerslam. What do you think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZgkUvExKIg&feature=player_detailpage
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Registered
865 Posts
99% of the WWE Universe wouldn't know who he was before NXT
so No

· Registered
534 Posts
Umm No. That is the music they play at the NBA finals.

It would be very unoriginal if he came to something so... ancient.

Also the final count down? to what? The song doesnt fit his current gimmick which is to bore.

· Plotting time travel mission.
8,761 Posts
Yes this song would get a pop from the crowd, Im guessing not many current WWE fans like classical music and Bryans current Valkiries song has not really connected with the crowd. If WWE were to use Final Countdown it would just need some adjusting like cut down the intro a bit. The problem is the WWE cant use this song without the bands permission.

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
Yes this song would get a pop from the crowd, Im guessing not many current WWE fans like classical music and Bryans current Valkiries song has not really connected with the crowd. If WWE were to use Final Countdown it would just need some adjusting like cut down the intro a bit. The problem is the WWE cant use this song without the bands permission.
That shouldn't be a problem. He did it in ROH, why wouldn't he be able to do it in WWE? WWE has far better connections. I still don't think it's a good wrestling theme, though, which is probably why he doesn't use it.

· Plotting time travel mission.
8,761 Posts
That shouldn't be a problem. He did it in ROH, why wouldn't he be able to do it in WWE? WWE has far better connections. I still don't think it's a good wrestling theme, though, which is probably why he doesn't use it.
Yeah he used it in ROH when it was not on Tv. When ROH went to the channel HDnet then he changed it to something else becuase of copyright issues I imagine. Here are the themes he used when ROH was on Tv.

1st theme

2nd theme

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
Whatever. Ring of Honor has nowhere near the undoubtedly limitless resources of World Wrestling Entertainment. They've gotten Motorhead and Kid Rock and Ozzy Osbourne to perform live, they've gotten Metallica to be the theme for a PPV, they've gotten the rights to a Killswitch Engage song...I'm sure they'll have no problem procuring the rights to The Final Countdown from Europe.

· Registered
4,953 Posts
I was hoping for a complex plot twist where Gail Kim turns out to be a fembot with machine gun jubblies - yeah I know, how did he miss those - and therefore the Bellas are like 'we told you Daniel!' - and so they have a live sex celebratory threesome.

Just something a bit creative and edgy, y'know? Alas, you have disappointed me.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.