Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During RAW tonight (and some things in the past few weeks) there were a few things that stood out that made me think they took a few pages from the scripts of the Star Wars prequels, specifically The Phantom Menace.

1) The biggest: A powerless leader gets hit with a vote of no confidence by everyone working under him and gets ejected from his position.

2) The heels have had a sort of separatist movement starting in the past couple months beginning with Miz and R-Truth and their conspiracy theorizing, which started to unfold more as the weeks went on and they got 'fired'. Then the rest of the heels joined in in their own ways.

3) There seems to be a 'greater evil' working behind the scenes to push HHH out of power. I really don't think it's John Laurinitis though, he seems too obvious. He's like Dooku: a distraction for the real person in control.

Anyone else notice these or any more that might have been used?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol so true.

Anakin=?
JarJar=?
Amadala=?
Emperor=?
Obi-wan=?
Grievus=?
Yoda=?
Anakin = Probably John Cena. Good guy who we've been waiting for to turn bad. Maybe even Orton.
Amadala = Beth Phoenix was channeling Queen Amidala during the vote.
Emperor = Maybe Vince powerplaying his way back in
Obi-wan = Though HHH is pretty much the chancellor before Palpatine, I think he'd fit as Obi-Wan too.
Grievous = Cody or Miz.
Yoda = Probably Undertaker, if he ever returns, since he's one of the oldest, wisest wrestlers on the roster.

aaaand.... JarJar would probably be someone no one cares about, Kofi comes to mind the quickest for some reason

·
Registered
856 Posts
No way in hell K2 is Leia, Leia could atleast fight.
Wait who is Darth Maul and Qai-gon, someone has to die to be him though.
Mysterio is an Ewok.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts